Theodore Is Back...

Dalhabs

all i know is that as a Habs fan, of courese i hated the Nordiques

nothing changed when they moved to Colorado

nothing changed when Roy got sent there

nothing changed now that Theodore is there

if there ever is 1 team i always hope has an early exit from the playoffs other than the Toronto Maples ... it's the Colorado Evas.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game for Theo but I still hate how he can have a greta game but still let in a questionable goal or 2. Really isn't reliable.

Dowd was a real solid player, and he contributed quite a bit in his time with the Habs. Always seems to be on the + side, around 20pts each yr. That was a very solid deadline acquistion by Lacroix to bring him to Colorado.

Pierre McGuire just burned Breezby royaly! He and Gord were talking about his awful +/- in the playoffs and Pierre just said,"Doesnt Patrice know that hes wearing a Avalanche jersey now not a Habs one." :D:P

:hlogo:

Turgeon, Theodore, Brisebois, Dowd & Clark?

IMO, Lacroix has got to be more careful in his acquisitions regarding X-Habs.

It's almost as if Lacroix is trying to bring together a Quebec Nordiques fraternity.

And Damphousse was signed by Lacroix before the lockout.

Pierre McGuire just burned Breezby royaly! He and Gord were talking about his awful +/- in the playoffs and Pierre just said,"Doesnt Patrice know that hes wearing a Avalanche jersey now not a Habs one." :D:P

Same old Brisebois, not exactly the best replacement for good old reliable Adam Foote. At least they didn't pay him 4M this season... I love what Andre Savard did to rebuild our prospects base, but man was he awful for negociating contracts.

I don't think Brisebois was actually the replacement for Footer though, just another NHL level defenseman so we wouldn't have to bring Boychuk or someone up. Foote's replacement really could be seen as a group effort between Skrats and Clark who both played amazingly well this season. Without the new rules or new coach, I don't think we would've seen Clark at all but damn, is he good.

Oh...I forgot.

Anyone want Brisebois back?

JS, please dont take this personally, but the Ducks score in OT on a Breezeby give away on a chance that would have been a magnificent save, but Theo couldn't do it... how great is that? Eat your heart out Pierre Lacroix

That would've been a miraculous save, considering the puck was also redirected on its way in by the Avs defensemen. The announcers never mentioned it, but it clearly changed direction.

Actually if you watch closely you can see that both of the Colorado players diving to block the shot deflect it with their sticks. The first one deflects it upward off the ice and the second stick deflects it back down. Really can't blame Theo for not stopping it. But what was Brisebois thinking????

Actually if you watch closely you can see that both of the Colorado players diving to block the shot deflect it with their sticks. The first one deflects it upward off the ice and the second stick deflects it back down. Really can't blame Theo for not stopping it. But what was Brisebois thinking????

If he had kept his legs closed together, he would have made the save. Who does he think he is, Lindsey Lohan? :P

:lol:

But do you really expect your defenseman to pass it in front of you. Talking from experience, I was never prepared for that kind of crap, especially after teammates tell the moron to dump it.

Ryan Miller, Cam Ward, Vesa Toskala & Ilya Bryzgalov make a combined salary of about $2.4 million. Theodore makes $4.5. Something is wrong with this picture!

And their backups make a combined salary of over 10M!

If he had kept his legs closed together, he would have made the save. Who does he think he is, Lindsey Lohan? :P

Oh, SNAP!

Heheh, that was awesome!

But yes, I will agree. Theo IS back, losing in the second round as usual...