• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Habs Go...

I haven't seen enough hockey this year, don't stop now :(

:lol:

me neither

I'D like to see kostitsyn instead of downey. not that I don't like the guy but I think taht kostitsyn could bring some offense and take bulis place for a shift or two. he would bring speed as well

Go Habs Go...

I haven't seen enough hockey this year, don't stop now :(

oh boooooo.... you said Go Habs Go 1st.

Well then, I'll make it the biggest... hahahaha...

GO HABS GO!

hahahaha again.... so there....

:king: :hlogo: :king:

OK let's change the focus of these posts and figure out what we need to do to win. Rather than just blame players for not scoring, let's try to figure out how we can turn things around. Obviously we can score having scored 12 goals in the first two games (and yes Gerber was in net but Ward replaced him and we have scored 5 goals on this guy). So what has Carolina done to turn the serious around for them? It's really simple:

1) They jump out the gates in the beginning of every period. We've gone back on our heels and it has typically led to them drawing a penalty and scoring early.

2) In the first two games, Carolina noticed there was too much space between their defence and forwards and the long passes were killing them.

So how do we turn the series back around? It's really simple. FIRST, we jump out the gates tomorrow AT HOME in MONTREAL and really put CAROLINA on THEIR heels! SECOND, we suck it up and drop all 5 of our guys back in our zone just like the first two games when Kovalev and Ribeiro were digging the pucks out of OUR corners to get the puck out and MOVE UP AS A TEAM. These two things alone will turn things around: we'll start winning BATTLES again, we'll start HITTING instinctively, we'll start making the RIGHT PASS, we'll start USING CREATIVITY, we'll start using our IMAGINATION, we'll start getting FIRST TO THE PUCK, on and on and on! Let's PUMP UP OUR TEAM and START NOW. WHO CARES THAT THE GAME IS TOMORROW NIGHT! LET'S PUMP UP OUR TEAM NOW. LET'S CALL TEAM990 TONIGHT AND TALK POSITIVELY ABOUT OUR TEAM. LET'S GEAR UP FOR WHAT WILL BE AN EXCELLENT GAME TOMORROW NIGHT. LET'S GO AND WIN THIS GAME AND WIN GAME 7 IN CAROLINA... OUR TEAM HAS SHOWN THAT WE CAN WIN ANY GAME IF WE PLAY WITHOUT FEAR. SO LET'S LEAVE IT ALL OUT ON THE ICE AND PLAY FOR FUN... LET'S START THE PARTY TONITE... LET'S PUMP UP OUR TEAM... CAROLINA IS HERE... LET THEM HEAR US, THEY'RE NOT JUST TAKING ON 20 GUYS ON THE ICE... THEY'RE TAKING ON THE 21, 273 IN THE CROWD AND EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD IN MONTREAL. LET'S SHOW THEM IT'S NOT THAT EASY TO COME TAKE SOMETHING THAT'S OURS. AND THIS SERIES IS OURS. LET'S DO THIS NOW!!!

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

DA DA DA HEY! DA DA DA DA DA

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE

Edited by Ginu

I completely believe GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edmonton played a helluva game tonight, I expect no less from the Habs tomorrow.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!

GAME SEVEN WILL BE OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hlogo:

I believe. It happened for the oilers.

GO habs GO FREAKING GOOOOOO and crash the net.

And I completely agree about kostitsyn he would pack a crazy punch in the offensive zone.

When we win 2moro Its ours.

Why not play Kostisyn? We need offense and he may be able to provide it.

GO HABS GO :hockey: :hlogo: :hockey: :hlogo:

I have a feeling HUET is going to be very, very good tonight :)

The biggest game of the year. Who's going to show up and be ready to play? This team better find someone who can put the puck in the net, and they better stay outta the box.

Habs play a solid game and win 3-2. Ribeiro with 3 points. Ryder with the winner.

Go Habs

I believe!

Carolina has squeeked wins against us no blowouts. We need speed, more and more speed. Make their defence back up and crash the net - do your best Brind'Amour impression.

Komi......make people hurt

Gainey get fired up, do a little dance for the boys.

GO HABS GO

:hlogo: :hockey: :hlogo:

Oh man....I can feel it in the air tonight (or this morning)

Gotta come out and be all over them like a fat kid on cake.

only 11 hours till gametime, I can't contain myself, I expect nothing less than 142% effort tonight.

And I would like to see Kostytsin in the lineup too.

GO HUET GO

GO HABS GO

Go Habs Go

hey hey hey im a believer, ya ya

i doubt we will see kosti though, this team has to get it done and higgins needs to prove he can play without koivu and the kovalev line needs to prove they can score against a checking line.....markov needs to have the game of his life too and so does huet

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i doubt we will see kosti though, this team has to get it done and higgins needs to prove he can play without koivu and the kovalev line needs to prove they can score against a checking line.....markov needs to have the game of his life too and so does huet

Too bad for Kostsitsyn though. Many other 2003 draftees are helping their team in the playoffs, and Kostsitsyn doesn't even get a chance, even though Montreal seriously needs his offensive skills, and current roster players just aren't getting the job done. I guess Gainey decided to live or die with his 4th line grinders...

I don't agree about Higgins though. He's not the one who needs to step up, and prove something; besides, he's playing very well already. Actually, all the kids are playing great, but Markov, Ribeiro, Ryder, and Zednik are the guys who need to lead the offense and produce, while Souray needs to stop believing he's Chris Pronger, and concentrate on getting back to what he used to be against Boston a few years ago: a big, though, and reliable defenseman. Souray's brain cramps in the defensive zone, and his stupid penalties are really killing us.

how is the spirit of the city?! i wanna hear all you guys!!! LET'S MAKE THEM PAY FOR TAKING 3 GAMES FROM US... LET'S PARK MURRAY OR KOMISAREK IN FRONT OF THE NET ON THE POWERPLAY... THEY WANNA PLAY WITH FIRE? LET THEM BURN