:king: :hlogo: :king:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch? double ouch????? :?- :?- :?-

someone here's a Moody Blues fan. :)

Ahhh... somebody deleted the posts of Kaos and Komi the Cruncher fighting, thats why we put the ouches.

:hlogo:

what was the name of that guy from Vancouver who used to rile everybody with his negativity? I forget it but sometimes it was funny. He got banned for taking nasty, rude & crude pot-shots at the Moderators (so far as I understand). :?-

what was the name of that guy from Vancouver who used to rile everybody with his negativity? I forget it but sometimes it was funny. He got banned for taking nasty, rude & crude pot-shots at the Moderators (so far as I understand). :?-

Ohhh yeah! I remember him, but I can't recall the name. I would know it if I saw it though.

As to living in Montreal... I don't know if I'd want that - too big and nutsy traffic. It would be neat, though, to live about a half hour to an hour out of the city. Easy to go in and do stuff (like watch a game) and then get out.

That's what public transit is for. As long as you are near the metro, you're golden.

back on topic... this boisclair guy would be a good invite to the rookie camp in august/september. he could be evaluated then.

what would it cost the team? not a heck of a lot, especially if he's from the montreal area.

It was beckham wasnt it?

It was beckham wasnt it?

THAT'S IT!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

thanks.

Hehe... I was about to say that. I actually liked that guy - too bad no one else did. :P

Hehe... I was about to say that. I actually liked that guy - too bad no one else did. :P

i liked him too. part of that liking, i have to admit, was selfish... i enjoyed seeing his knee-jerk actions (comments) and the equal (sometimes more than equal) and opposite knee-jerk reactions (comments) from some of our fellow habsworlders.

with all respect for all concerned, it was sort of like a sitcom.

:king: :):D:lol: :lool: :king: