Gainey And Carbo In Dallas

The example discussed sounds like what is done on a regular basis by the NBA, sign and trade.

Wasn't something similar to this done when the Sens signed and traded Hossa?

:hlogo:

Example or not. Don't like it. Doesn't seems like many people do

I could have said 1 million or 2, maybe 3. Geez, is it good enough just to see the spirit of what I'm saying might be in the works...possibly? Not the money, but the conversation itself.

Kaos, rename yourself the "Devils advocate" or something.

I would prefer a Elias-Plekanec-Kovalev line :D

Wipes drool away from mouth!! :hlogo:

Edited by The-Habby2919

Wut about a Bertuzzi-Arnott-Kovalev line?

*Keeps dreaming*

I would go for tkachuk instead of bertuzzi

he's cheaper and while he doesn't seem like the brightest star int he sky, he's far more brighter than bertuzzi will ever be

We don't have the cap space for all of them. Besides, they are 3 guys that have a reputation of being slackers/difficult to coach, so no thank you.

I would prefer a Elias-Plekanec-Kovalev line :D

Many analysts have predicted Elias will sign with New Jersey again. We'll see. I'd prefer that too. Hopefully those reports are wrong and we do get Elias. But, I doubt it.

he's cheaper and while he doesn't seem like the brightest star int he sky, he's far more brighter than bertuzzi will ever be

Tkachuk's contract is the largest possible this season... How is he cheaper than Bert?

Many analysts have predicted Elias will sign with New Jersey again. We'll see. I'd prefer that too. Hopefully those reports are wrong and we do get Elias. But, I doubt it.

New Jersey won't be able to resign him. They are pushing the salary cap now, and Elias is due a huge raise. He'll command around $6 Million...an some GM will pay that for him.

Unless Montreal dumps some salary, specifically Zednik and Bonk, you won't see such a high profile free agent signing

NO NO NO. You don't want FATMAN trust me. The media and fans down here want crazy when he showed up for training camp 20LBS OVER WEIGHT!! It got so bad he was suspended from the team. Apparently during the lock out he just ate ho ho's, ding dongs and twinke's. Tkachuk is bad.

NO NO NO. You don't want FATMAN trust me. The media and fans down here want crazy when he showed up for training camp 20LBS OVER WEIGHT!! It got so bad he was suspended from the team. Apparently during the lock out he just ate ho ho's, ding dongs and twinke's. Tkachuk is bad.

Okay...the guy let himself slip over the prolonged lockout and had a bad year. What makes you so sure he'll show up out of shape this year? The guy has been a dominant power forward in the league for many years...I wouldn't be so quick to write him off.

Okay...the guy let himself slip over the prolonged lockout and had a bad year. What makes you so sure he'll show up out of shape this year? The guy has been a dominant power forward in the league for many years...I wouldn't be so quick to write him off.

He is just generally regarded as having one of the worst attitudes in hockey and can be cancer. Don't need a guy like that on this team. Injuries, and weight compound the problems.

Why was everybody else in hockey ready to play but Fatty TkaCHUNK

I could have said 1 million or 2, maybe 3. Geez, is it good enough just to see the spirit of what I'm saying might be in the works...possibly? Not the money, but the conversation itself.

Kaos, rename yourself the "Devils advocate" or something.

Because what your saying doesn't sound very good. Somebody has to say something about it.

Why was everybody else in hockey ready to play but Fatty TkaCHUNK

If I knew I had to report to the sad-sack St. Louis Blues, I'd probably have a hard time motivating myself to go to the gym too. :D

If I knew I had to report to the sad-sack St. Louis Blues, I'd probably have a hard time motivating myself to go to the gym too. :D

LMAO! :D

:hlogo:

Arnott could fit as long as it does not hinder the development of younger players. If Ribero was removed from the lineup and Arnott inserted that would be OK. Plus no more than $2.5 to $3 million per year for Arnott. This cap thing has everyone thinking real hard now. I am also wondering how Colorado can sign Blake and Sakic while paying Theo his big $$$. The NHL cap is very interesting.

Edited by InsaneAVSfan