The Fun And Happy Thread

huzer

hey you never know..It could snow in calgary tomorow :lol:

you shoul'Ve come to MTL..it's the 1st« sunny» day in two weeks. rain rain and more rain

Ain't that the truth.

Am I the only one here who has had a week off from school because of snow in May?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't that the truth.

Am I the only one here who has had a week off from school because of snow in May?

LOL

it snowed in some regions of quebec monday morning but not as bad a missing a week of school

Yeah....it was pretty awesome. :D

And it's coming down pretty hard now. Yay!

Ooops, I forgot to add in my previous post one thing.

Fun and Happy part for me is this website and the great reading of so many thoughts. I find this board has many bright people and the age makes no difference. The fun part is we all enjoy sports which is a common thread for all of us so Thanks People for making this a fun place to post. B) :hlogo:

My coach called me out as being the best player on my soccer team's losing effort on....sometime this week. :) Yeah, we got our ass kicked (5-2) but the game didn't count because they forgot to paint the lines on the field.

Anyway, yesterday was possibly my first practice of the year in good weather.

Oh, and school's almost over. A week and a half left followed by exams. Then I'm home free!

My son & daughter-in-law and their two kids are moving back to Ontario (Ottawa, to be specific) from Edmonton, Alberta. :)

Now a visit to them will be about a 5 1/2 hour drive - a heck of a lot easier (and cheaper) than plane flights or/three-day drives (one-way). :(

He's a crazy Canadiens fan so we'll be able to go & see more Canadiens games (in Montreal and Ottawa). Looking forward to it!!! :D:D

:king: :hlogo: :king:

My son & daughter-in-law and their two kids are moving back to Ontario (Ottawa, to be specific) from Edmonton, Alberta. :)

Now a visit to them will be about a 5 1/2 hour drive - a heck of a lot easier (and cheaper) than plane flights or/three-day drives (one-way). :(

He's a crazy Canadiens fan so we'll be able to go & see more Canadiens games (in Montreal and Ottawa). Looking forward to it!!! :D:D

Cool - that will be nice. More time to visit and spoil the grandkids??????

He's a crazy Canadiens fan so we'll be able to go & see more Canadiens games (in Montreal and Ottawa). Looking forward to it!!! :D

--------------------

Cool - that will be nice. More time to visit and spoil the grandkids??????

Yup... without a doubt. :)

congrats on your 5000th post

I guess I'll have grand kids when I reach that mark :clap: