Give me a fucking editor to nhl2004

Dalhabs

• 2 weeks later...

lol...why do you hate the game? (cheater! :D)

It has it's ups and downs, just like all the previous NHL games from EA...but I still need to play my 4 games every day, otherwise I can't sleep at night...

Right now, half way into a season with the Canadiens, I'm strugling for a playoff spot at .500. (Does it sound familiar?)

A guy called Blommand (He's a Swede btw :D) always makes an editor each year - I haven't seen any one out for this years game though...

I finally got the game.

And just in time - the holidays have arrived.

I now have like 10 games a day. Not included simulating seasons, etc.

It really is an incredible game from the GM's perspective.

Playing the actual games is different than in previous years, as it's a lot more about strategies. Defensemen clog up the zone, always looking for the big hit. And you really have to have a dual controller joystick to work the hit-magic (or pass magic).

There are bugs, of course, and roster glitches (I'm still waiting for Ryder). There's also the obsession with Kilger (he's the top LW on the team). I wish someone could explain why he's so great in NHL 2004, and not in real life.

• 2 months later...
There are bugs, of course, and roster glitches (I'm still waiting for Ryder). There's also the obsession with Kilger (he's the top LW on the team). I wish someone could explain why he's so great in NHL 2004, and not in real life.

Very true....i cannot understand why he is rated 82 (i think). Oh well, great game anyways...

• 3 weeks later...

I think NHL 2004 is the best hockey game I have ever played. It is by far the most realistic. The gameplay just feels great after you get used to the new controls. I just wish the speed on regular was as fast as it is for online play. Roster updates would be nice, but it's still better than any other EA hockey game I've played.

• 4 weeks later...