Sorry 24 Fans I Think Prison Break Is Better...

Pierre the Great

Come on nothing can top PB at the moment. Ever since they started pairing Prison Break and 24 together on the same night I have come to the realization that Prison Break has become the better show while 24 peaked this year when Logan became involved and ever since has been in a free fall.

Prison Break has gone stale since it got extended by Fox. More specificically since the "premiere" of the continuation of the first season.

The first set of episodes were great because first off, it was a new show that Fox admitted that it didn't expect it to last long in the air so the writers busted their ass to put on a quality show each time.

Still in the first sets of episodes, Michael was in so much shit with everyone who joined and it looked like the escape could have went wrong any second with the people involved.

Since the pick up and the continuation of the first season, the show has lost some of its luster. I mean, everyone is now all buddies instead of cuthroat and what the hell is up with all these random outside things happening that no one knows and appear out of the blue. More specifically how the Dad was introduced and how the new escape route happened. The ending of the season was dumb too, I mean be a bit more creative.

24 started great, the first episodes of the season were great, constant plot twists and action. The rest wasn't as good but I mean you can't expect Jack Bauer to be killing people all day. If there's one thing about 24 that you can always expect to be great is the ending, this isn't like a normal show that doesn't have closure. In the end of each season, there is a degree of closure and the only thing that might keep you thinking is "I wonder what will be the story for next season" because you know it's going to be something new, at least I hope :P

Prison Break has gone stale since it got extended by Fox. More specificically since the "premiere" of the continuation of the first season.

The first set of episodes were great because first off, it was a new show that Fox admitted that it didn't expect it to last long in the air so the writers busted their ass to put on a quality show each time.

Still in the first sets of episodes, Michael was in so much shit with everyone who joined and it looked like the escape could have went wrong any second with the people involved.

Since the pick up and the continuation of the first season, the show has lost some of its luster. I mean, everyone is now all buddies instead of cuthroat and what the hell is up with all these random outside things happening that no one knows and appear out of the blue. More specifically how the Dad was introduced and how the new escape route happened. The ending of the season was dumb too, I mean be a bit more creative.

24 started great, the first episodes of the season were great, constant plot twists and action. The rest wasn't as good but I mean you can't expect Jack Bauer to be killing people all day. If there's one thing about 24 that you can always expect to be great is the ending, this isn't like a normal show that doesn't have closure. In the end of each season, there is a degree of closure and the only thing that might keep you thinking is "I wonder what will be the story for next season" because you know it's going to be something new, at least I hope :P

Holy crap...

Prison Break gone soft?? I guess you didn't watch the finale and the hints that Abruzzi kept giving to T-Bag. The I'll pray for us and I'll prey for you line was a classic. Then Abruzzi chopping off T-Bags hand? Westmoreland dying. Sara overdosing. I think its been better and the creator and writers have things written out for atleast two seasons so unlike Lost it will not get lost in its sophmore season.

I don't think they know where it is going considering it being lost in the second season. The thing about Lost to me was that during the first season it was a thriller that hid its slow pace but now this season didn't have the thrilling aspect to it and it just seemed silly. And the slow pace became slower and its only on like 2 times a month. That show has gone down hill.

24 went down that super silly slide when it outed Logan because for 3 episodes it was lost with no real story line. And when they trotted out Bierko I was "I bet something happens just for the sake of something happening" and boom. He escapes wow I could see that coming. Then Henderson becoming all good?? WTF!

The season finale of Prison Break was probably one of the better episodes in a while. I mean the whole way the show was written you'd expect big things which happend throughout the show but then ending real dumb.

Every season of 24 has a transitional period meaning it starts with a bang and then something huge happends. Well it usually takes about 2-4 episodes to make that adjustment. And this season, they actually made a new concept of writting the show. Usually, the show is written in the formula where they are two bad guys stories (beginning and end of show), a story for Kim or a random side story and a story involving the president. Well this season they did a new concept, Bierko, Henderson, Logan and these "higher power" people, they managed to link all these people together. This season just had more events going on than usual and it makes sense that some episodes developed story wise but went didn't go anywhere in regards to action.

The writers had to debunk all these events to relate to them. In previous seasons, this was done near the last 5 episodes of the season and kept putting more action into the episodes. This season, well writers spent more time developing the stories and relations between the character not only to prepare for future seasons (didn't you forget? Palmer, Michele and Tony a.k.a. the main characters in the previous season are dead) but to probably have a kickass action pased season finale. It only makes sense that some episodes had to be used to develop the stories going on within the season and develop the characters going into the following ones.

Edit: Henderson didn't turn good, expect him to be dead.

Edited by Tony

A train blows up in the season finale so there will definitely be some huge action. I saw it on the season 4 DVD, I think they said its the most expensive thing they've ever done for 24.

A train blows up in the season finale so there will definitely be some huge action. I saw it on the season 4 DVD, I think they said its the most expensive thing they've ever done for 24.

Are you sure about that? Kiefer Sutherland was on Jimmy Kimmel Live a while back and he said that they didn't even write the season finale at the time.

You sure it was a preview on the Season 4 DVD? Because it seems like season 4 started out with a big train explosion, so the terrorists could get a hold of the nuclear football.

You sure it was a preview on the Season 4 DVD? Because it seems like season 4 started out with a big train explosion, so the terrorists could get a hold of the nuclear football.

You could be right because me and my dad have been waiting around for the train BUT we also missed the 2 hours on Sunday last year. He keeps telling me there has to be a train so that has to be where he got it from.