Habs To Sign Grabovsky

mathieu30

I say let's see him play first. If he is good we whould keep him, if he isn't we shouldn't.

I am looking forward to the how the team looks next season. It seems that we have some burgeoning and developing talent on our hands that could make for a good core of players for years to come. And, with the boys from the '80s at the helm, I think we are headed for good things.

About Hickey ... sports writers have to write about something ... or sometimes anything ... don't take what he says as gospel ... otherwise he would probably be in the GMs entourage somewhere making better coin.

Amen, amen, amen! :clap::clap::clap:

My favourite sports commentator with a near direct connection to God with regards to hockey is YVON PEDNEAULT - what a know-it-all! I wish he was in charge of the Canadiens... he's always so right in his commentaries about the game and the players. NOT! :nono:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Amen, amen, amen! :clap::clap::clap:

My favourite sports commentator with a near direct connection to God with regards to hockey is YVON PEDNEAULT - what a know-it-all! I wish he was in charge of the Canadiens... he's always so right in his commentaries about the game and the players. NOT! :nono:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

I don't even know why Pedneault still has a job.

Here in Montreal in the french community, he is a real joke. Everybody makes fun of him and his stupid comments. The guy knows nothing about hockey.

I don't even know why Pedneault still has a job.

Here in Montreal in the french community, he is a real joke. Everybody makes fun of him and his stupid comments. The guy knows nothing about hockey.

yeah !! the problem for us( frenchies) is that we don't have alot to choose form as compare to english media who could pickfrom everywhere in north america. that's why I never listen to RDS or 110%(tqs)..they suck.

The NHL has made it a lo easier for smaller forwards to make it in the NHL, so who cares about Grabovsky's size if he's fast, work shard, and puts up some good numbers on the board? Radek Bonk and Pierre Dagenais are much bigger than Saku Koivu and Steve Begin, but who's been more valuable this season?

Besides, the important is how the different styles and attributes of our players blend in together; if we can combine the speed, the natural skills, the grit, the passion, the size, the checking abilities, the passing and scoring abilities of all our forwards, then we'll be just fine.