Hard Rock Hallelujah!

Dalhabs

just read th etitle on the internet...

It's nice to see that people can appreciate heavy metal. usually people are afraid of the hard sound but it's in fact very nice music.

I strated listening to it a few years a ago when a friend introduced me to In flames and apocalytica.

too bad I haven't found a good metal radio station

just read th etitle on the internet...

It's nice to see that people can appreciate heavy metal. usually people are afraid of the hard sound but it's in fact very nice music.

I strated listening to it a few years a ago when a friend introduced me to In flames and apocalytica.

too bad I haven't found a good metal radio station

Your kidding right???

This had nothing to do with Heavy metal. I heared someone say it's a victory for rock music, i nearly wett my pants!!

This song is crap like the whole Euro song contest

My very thought.

Your kidding right???

This had nothing to do with Heavy metal.

Exactly. This is just another pop song. A joke.

Haha yeah, my friend from Finland was telling me about this. She said that even though it was the first time a Finnish band had won, they were still crap. It really is a shame how many pop bands try to pass themselves off as something heavier though, it gives the whole genre a bad name.

They actually are a hardrock band... not a popband. I dont listen much to them becaus Im into heavier metal but to call them a popband is like calling church hymns rapmusic.

They have released records long before they were chosen into the eurovision song contest.

They actually are a hardrock band... not a popband. I dont listen much to them becaus Im into heavier metal but to call them a popband is like calling church hymns rapmusic.

They have released records long before they were chosen into the eurovision song contest.

Yes, I know Lordi is a hard rock band, but I wasn't talking about them. I was making reference to the numerous other bands who are little more than pop, but try to pass themselves off as something heavier.

I actually watched Eurovision and I have to say that every song was crap. The Finns were one of the better ones but the monster masks and costumes were pathetic. How can peolpe get excited about this thing?

I actually watched Eurovision and I have to say that every song was crap. The Finns were one of the better ones but the monster masks and costumes were pathetic. How can peolpe get excited about this thing?

Ooooh then you missed out on Holland. I can't believe we didn't make it in the Prelimary round,we were Excellent.

NOT