Veronica Mars

BTH

Seriously guys, watch it. There's only been 2 seasons so far so it's not too late to catch up. Season One is out on DVD, Season Two comes out on DVD August 22 and Season Three starts on cable (for the first time) in October.

So far, I've only seen Season One (and own it) but apparently Seasno Two is even better. Since it hasn't been on cable yet it isn't as well known but I expect it to become much more popular this year. Simply one of the best shows out there. I prefer it to 24 but you can't really compare.

So the show is about some PI(/ex-sheriff)'s daughter who takes after her dads detective tricks. She pretty much is trying to solve the mystery of her best friends murder, who raped her at a party and trying to find her runaway mother while solving in-school cases at Neptune High. Really intense.

SO are there any other Veronica Mars watchers out there?

Seriously guys, watch it. There's only been 2 seasons so far so it's not too late to catch up. Season One is out on DVD, Season Two comes out on DVD August 22 and Season Three starts on cable (for the first time) in October.

So far, I've only seen Season One (and own it) but apparently Seasno Two is even better. Since it hasn't been on cable yet it isn't as well known but I expect it to become much more popular this year. Simply one of the best shows out there. I prefer it to 24 but you can't really compare.

So the show is about some PI(/ex-sheriff)'s daughter who takes after her dads detective tricks. She pretty much is trying to solve the mystery of her best friends murder, who raped her at a party and trying to find her runaway mother while solving in-school cases at Neptune High. Really intense.

SO are there any other Veronica Mars watchers out there?

:huh:

I don't know I'm a Smallville fan and Veronica Mars to me any way is a knock off of Chloe Sullivan on Smallville. This isn't a knock on the show because some of the national tv critics have said this and have callled the show if Chloe Sullivan had a show it would be called Veronica Mars. And furthermore Kristen Bell and Allison Mack usually fought for the same roles in fact they both auditioned for Chloe on Smallville.

Veronica who?

:king: :hlogo: :king:

I really really want to watch it because Kristen Bell is really really hot but I've got no idea what channel its on.

Meh, just buy it. lol. It'll start on Fox 44 in October.

Wow... 1000+ people around here and not one has seen Veronica Mars? And only 1 heard of it?]

I haven't seen enough Smallville episodes to know if it's a copy.

Wow... 1000+ people around here and not one has seen Veronica Mars? And only 1 heard of it?]

I haven't seen enough Smallville episodes to know if it's a copy.

Oh Veronica Mars exsists only because of Smallville. The character Chloe Sullivan is just like Veronica Mars. She had a wall of weird in high school and tried to solve Smallville's mysteries in high school. In fact I think the same company that produces Smallville produces Mars.

I've heard of Laura Mars... she had eyes... :blink: :?- :blink: :?- :blink:

Oh Veronica Mars exsists only because of Smallville. The character Chloe Sullivan is just like Veronica Mars. She had a wall of weird in high school and tried to solve Smallville's mysteries in high school. In fact I think the same company that produces Smallville produces Mars.

Wel, watch VM anyway because it's better than Smallville. :D

Clark Kent could kick some regular reporter's ass any day of the week.

The argument for which is better anyway is way out there since the premise is so totally different. I mean, come on, Superman!

Is that a new planet?

lmao.. when I saw you posted I though t you'd heard of it and I was going to say "this guy goes to Strokes concerts, cheers for (and lives in) Netherlands at the World Cup AND watches Veronica Mars!!" You were going to be my new best friend but NO!!

You people are boooooring.

lmao.. when I saw you posted I though t you'd heard of it and I was going to say "this guy goes to Strokes concerts, cheers for (and lives in) Netherlands at the World Cup AND watches Veronica Mars!!" You were going to be my new best friend but NO!!

You people are .

Be if far, very far in fact, from me to be so bold as to correct your spelling but, it's not boooooring...

it's borrrrrrring (a bit of a Scottish touch there, laddy). Now, if just a bit boring, you cut down on the number of 'r's in the word... something like borrring. On the other hand, if it's pretty well fatally boring, you just add any number of extra 'r's so as to make an appropriate impact.

I'd say that regular season cricket games are: borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring

Oh, thanks. I never even knew that!

By the way, I slept threw your lesson. It was booooooooooooooooring.

You people are boooooring.

hahahahaha :king:

*but i don't think it's on the Television here. Those things only come to here when it's a huge succes over there, and we always run 3 season behind or so. Yeah it's Pathetic!