HW Jobs / Application Form (HELP WANTED)

<hr size=3 color=red>

<b>UPDATE:</b> The links no longer work in v2, and we have no plans to replace them yet. If you want more information on becoming a member of the HW staff send me or sakiqc a u2u/email/etc.

<hr size=3 color=red>

HabsWorld is looking for new contributors , HW is expanding everyday and needs new contributors! .... Check out our jobs and tasks definition list...

http://www.habsworld.net/hw/aboutA_01.php (no longer works)

And if you would like to apply for a position go here...

http://www.habsworld.net/form_app.php (no longer works)

If your confused about anything or have questions , just ask.

Thanks!

[Edited on 2004-12-27 by puck7x]

[Edited on 2004-12-29 by puck7x]

Originally posted by Quebecois

I'd like to write more often for HW, whatever you want to assign to me ill be fine to do. I can't see myself writing more than 2 articles per week and im gonna be pretty busy over Christmas, but other than that, ill contribute in any way i can.

Same here. I have already sent my application. It would be a pleasure to contribute to HabsWorld and to be part of the staff.

Update , HiggsFan has been added to the HW team , he's doing alot of great work posting news-links...

Valuable contributor!

Job opening... Well sort of...

We're looking for someone good with graphics and/or a wallpaper contributor...

If it seems kind of vague , sorry!

But if you produce quality wallpapers and want them to get exposure to alot of habs fans , then let us know!

:hlogo:

We are looking for foreign Habs fans who would like to contribute to the HabsWorld website in their primarly language.

The Montreal Canadiens team has fans all around the world and HabsWorld gets visitors from more than 30 countries. We would like to offer to every fans some articles in their language. If you would be interested to write or translate from time to time some articles, feel free to send an email to contact@habsworld.net

Here are the main languages we are looking for:

[*]French

[*]Finnish

[*]Swedish

[*]Russian

[*]Czech

[*]Deutch

[/list=a]

:hlogo:

[Edited on 2003-12-3 by sakiqc]

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @all! :)

Just found this great site, really good work! :/)

I'm from Austria and so I could help you with some german articles.

By the way: I also have a HABS site, it was a school project but i'm working on it during the holidays. It would be also nice if you could visit it. ;)

http://www.montreal-canadiens.tk

Though the HABS lost yesterday, I wish you a very nice day.

Hannes :)

Originally posted by habsfannr1

Hi @all! :)

Just found this great site, really good work! :/)

I'm from Austria and so I could help you with some german articles.

By the way: I also have a HABS site, it was a school project but i'm working on it during the holidays. It would be also nice if you could visit it. ;)

http://www.montreal-canadiens.tk

Though the HABS lost yesterday, I wish you a very nice day.

Hannes :)

Welcome to the site habsfannr1 ... Great to have an Austrian fan on board...

Your website is down (for me anyways) , thanks for offer of helping with german articles. We'll contact you (via U2U message) some time in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wondering who is going to be doing the game recaps. I could be part of a joint contribution if that was the case...

Sure, that would be appreciated. You were very good at it when you did one. We launched a new Control Panel yesterday night.. It will be easier to keep track of everything and to schedule the work to do.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by habsfan88

how old do you have to be at the least to apply for a job?

Oh I dunno. Age is not as important as maturity in my opinion. Sometimes I'll find 15 year olds who are more mature then 28 year olds.

We dont have a set-rule for age , but I'd say anyone over 13 is eligible. Of course the younger the age , the less responsibilities the person would likely be given.

Here is the job application form (already posted above).

http://www.habsworld.net/form_app.php

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love to write, even though I just joined today. Spiderman-NL knows me, and I love the Habs. I don't get to see the Habs games too often because I live in Detroit, but I am the sports editor for my school's paper and I believe I am a good writer. I would love to do articles in the off-season on possible free agent signings (hopefully it won't be an extended off-season). :/)

Originally posted by ricucity

I would love to write, even though I just joined today. Spiderman-NL knows me, and I love the Habs. I don't get to see the Habs games too often because I live in Detroit, but I am the sports editor for my school's paper and I believe I am a good writer. I would love to do articles in the off-season on possible free agent signings (hopefully it won't be an extended off-season). :/)

Hi ricucity, thanks for joining HW, glad to have you.

I also read metroboards (along with alot of other habs boards) , so I'm familar with you already. Fill out an application form (I think I put a link at the start of this thread?) and we'll talk via email.

I wouldn't mind writing some articles, but I don't get to see many games here in the states. Also, most of the info I get comes from HabsWorld or ESPN, which doesn't get stuff up till well after HW most of the time. I don't really see what I would be able to contribute, unless you guys need any help on the forums, but you guys have those well under control.

Oh well, I'll just keep posting and rooting for the Habs!

Cool ricucity and fanpuck33. :/) Great to see you're willing to help with the project. There's always full of things that need to be done. For example, we need more people to submit links on the "Latest Media Links" section. We need people helping with the "history" section, doing some research on other things too.. For more details/info u2u puck7x or me (sakiqc) or email me sakiqc@habsworld.net

:clap:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Heyz, great site you got here, i already sent my application to maybe do some writing, but I'd be willing to help out around here in any way needed, if I can complete the task. :D. I watch almost every habs game when they playing, and follow any news I can find out about them. I already enjoy writing about them, and attempted to do articles on my website and such, but with no one reading, I eventually stopped. Anywayz, feel free to contact me at Psycing@hotmail.com .... I'm here to help out if ya need it :D.

• 1 month later...

If you need somebody to write some good ol' NHL gossip and inside scoops I'm your man:D

I could give you some info on my trip to Russia and the answer to the age old question: why do Russian hockey players act the way they do?

Finally I could also write in a little personal journal about the managerial aspects of the NHL; the side of the NHL and the NHLPA: how to enter the world of the NHL without ever having played a game. I'm learning a lot very quickly about what it takes to work for the league office/teams/players and all I can say is it will be one hell of a ride:guru:

It could be a little mini ''reality show about a desperate dude trying to make his dream come true''.

Come on, this website needs something corny like this:clap:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

As I've mentioned on the Euro Stats update article HW is looking for new colllaborators to update/write Junior stats articles.

We are looking for someone who can write a monthly stats update of all the prospects in the Canadians organization (CHL, NCAA, Euro) , you'd be expected to add a bit of text for each player.

If your interested in this (or helping in other ways) send me an email...j.wilson@habsworld.net

Come on and join the team! You'll get exclusive HW benefits ;) , well you'll get an HW email address anyways and access to the HW control-panel. lol

Serious applicants only! If your going to get bored with the job and quit after a few months then please do not apply.

[Edited on 2005-2-2 by puck7x]

• 10 months later...