Danny Markov Available

les_glorieux

Holy moses I can't believe I just read through all that crap. WHO CARES! The original point is that Markov may be availble,and if so he would be a very welcome addition to the Habs. This way we can get rid of the all of a suddend disgruntled Souray and replace him with a better defensive defensman and a half decent offensive defenseman. In the long run it will improve our team next year.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Markov is noted for his incredible toughness. One game which Markov played for the Leafs involved him receiving an injury below his eye which required stitches. He took the stitches without anaesthetic so that he would not miss a shift. "

I want him on our team.

"Markov is noted for his incredible toughness. One game which Markov played for the Leafs involved him receiving an injury below his eye which required stitches. He took the stitches without anaesthetic so that he would not miss a shift. "

I want him on our team.

This is nothing new - hockey players have been doing this for years......

• 3 months later...
If they listed all the brothers, then where are the Jokenens? :unsure:

Well, I have never heard the media talking about Fedorov's brother, and I've never ever heard anything about Juicy being Ollies lil bro, but both are totally correct.

everytime jussi played on OLN they would mention the brother thing and definitely during US olympics coverage.

It didnt list the Jokenens, so that article is wrong, and I beleive there is yet another set of brothers that are missing. I guess it just prooves that the Blues hockey knowledge is at par with their placement last season. :D

Are you guys sure that Olli and Jussi are brothers? :?-

"Finnish left wing Jussi Jokinen is no relation to the Florida Panthers' star, Olli Jokinen, but he might have his scoring ability." - NHL.com

I definitely agree with you. I originally wasn't too keen about trading Souray, as most of the defencemen were already signed and Souray would leave a large void unless we got a similar player in return, but then that would be a rather pointless trade. However, seeing that Danny is still available, I would have no qualms about a package deal for another marquee forward if we were able to sign him.

for once i agree with you.

Hey, I bet we also both agree that the Habs are the most kick-ass team ever! :king:

actually no- they are in terms of hockey but my first love is Manchester United.

• 1 month later...
Are you guys sure that Olli and Jussi are brothers? :?-

"Finnish left wing Jussi Jokinen is no relation to the Florida Panthers' star, Olli Jokinen, but he might have his scoring ability." - NHL.com

Aha! Definitive proof that Jussi and Olli are NOT related.

http://www.canadiens.com/fre/news/redirect...newsItemID=5369

If they were, they would be the second most dangerous brother tandem in the NHL.