Hwl

JLP

Hi guys, just wanted to say that if you suddenly find yourselves with a manager-less team, I would be happy to jump in and take it on, the league looks fun.

So, just PM me if anything comes up, OK?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we've found a GM for Edmonton yet.

:)

Ok Jetsniper, thanks for the info. I made an application on the HWL site, we'll see what happens.

we'll see ^_^

To qualify, you must accomplish several chalenges.

First, you must jump through 3 hoops of fire, while Balancing a plate on your nose. Then you must crack the Davinci code and trade me Thornton ^_^

To qualify, you must accomplish several chalenges.

First, you must jump through 3 hoops of fire, while balencing a plate on your nose. Then you must crack the Divinchi code and trade me Thronton ^_^

You also need to learn how to spell "balancing", "Davinci" and "Thornton"

Guess we oughta look for a new LA GM too. :P

Guess we oughta look for a new LA GM too. :P

i would really like to take that team and be involved in the league, i put in an application a while back, should i do it again???

i would really like to take that team and be involved in the league, i put in an application a while back, should i do it again???

Well, LA isn't actually open. It was just a joke with TBRC because he's the LA GM. We still haven't filled the Edmonton spot though and I think they're still looking over applications. So yeah, send one in again so I'm not sure if we still have your other one.

I don't think we have anyone close to getting fired yet, do we?

Somehow I know this is going to be turned against me as an insult. :blink:

But seriously, let's can Maca for violating the substance abuse policy. :P

Don't be hating!

We both know that I'm not the only one violating the policy... ;)

Haha, no, I just can't think of anyone is incredibly inactive (ala Edmonton and old NJ GM's). Which is good, I'm glad we have 30 guys who are on top of things. It makes for a very healthy league.

• 2 weeks later...
Haha, no, I just can't think of anyone is incredibly inactive (ala Edmonton and old NJ GM's). Which is good, I'm glad we have 30 guys who are on top of things. It makes for a very healthy league.

maybe we could fire Marky & Komi since he's done NOTHING with the NYIsles since he took over ....

either him or fire Mils - since he's got the Maples playing well - and we just can't have a solid GM in TO!

maybe we could fire Marky & Komi since he's done NOTHING with the NYIsles since he took over ....

either him or fire Mils - since he's got the Maples playing well - and we just can't have a solid GM in TO!

He doesn't even post much anymore. I hate when we get a HW regular in the league and they dissapear forever. I mean, where the hell did JMMR go?

He doesn't even post much anymore. I hate when he get a HW regular in the league and they dissapear forever. I mean, where the hell did JMMR go?

Not only was JMMR an active poster, he was one of the most active article writes on the main site.

im still interested... :)

i'm about to put your application into the Commish forum for discussion

if anyone else wants to apply - now is a good time! ;)

Competition! YAY! or Nay???

NAY!!! i don't need any more people preventing me from building the Toronto Maple Leaf dynasty in HWL.

*Lets the irony set in*

I'm joking of course, active GMs always make the game more fun. Hopfully you get a team and have a good time Jeffy. :)