• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still interested... :)

back from vacation, will settle some things, will contact you tomorrow

end of transmission

Ahhh, I finally figured out where that blasted application form was! :D

hmm same goes for ya

No worries, I haven't gotten anything yet either. Streamer is probably just busy, we'll need to be patient.

just making sure im not being left behind in your dust!

Yeah, I only taught him today how to update the new save file and it still isn't working for him. We're a 3rd through the season. That's a little too long before someone should start asking for such major help like that.

Yeah, I only taught him today how to update the new save file and it still isn't working for him. We're a 3rd through the season. That's a little too long before someone should start asking for such major help like that.

Holy cow. That's something you need to get done the same day you're hired.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I probably a little late but I just sent in an application and am extremely interested in taking over a team. I am so interested I'll even take Manon Rheaume as my starting goalie.....That last part was a joke but I do really want in

You can keep her if you want - just give me Kai Pesseingimpel or whatever the hell his name is!

No way man, coolest name of the 2006 Draft. He shall be a future German force on my blueline.

:D

Actually, I just acquired Manfred Backerbumser. Thomas Innerwinkler was acquired in the same trade but he's from a different draft.

Detroit might be available. That GM is very sneaky. I've seen him like once since he came.

I'm also wondering about Calgary and St.Louis. They're pretty good with their HQ forms but I wish we had guys who were really active on the board as well.

dark, I think KoZed made her up for the last draft.