Sign in to follow this  
JLP

Hwl

Hahahaha, go kerp!

And the Brokeback Mountain thing, to me, it implies being a gay is a bad thing (and I've seen it around here more then this topic) which it isn't. Now I'm not gay but my best friend is so if you've got a problem with gay people, spare the jokes and keep it to yourself.

And to add to kerp, I don't know anyone who owns a gun or a horse. Heck, I don't even know anyone with a cowboy hat.

Ah! Finally someone who agrees with me about this incessant gay-bashing! I don't mind little harmless jokes here and there, but I did NOT appreciate the comments about Ribs and Dags being gay lovers and what not. I could see if it was a joke, but when you're using homosexuality as a put-down, I find it really immature.

*walks away from his soapbox*

Ah! Finally someone who agrees with me about this incessant gay-bashing! I don't mind little harmless jokes here and there...

quite agree with you - i'm not in favor of ANY type of bashing - i thought i was throwing out a harmless joke - guess not! teasing and jabs are great - but - admittedly, it is easy to cross the line now and then.

Let's have fun on the boards - but keep it clean boys!

(myself included!)