Domi?

Spectors is one of the best sites for hockey news on the net. All his articles have newspaper sources and I love when he breaks down rumours or shows how they don't make sense and that someone (a reporter) is just saying non-sense.

And Newpaper reporters, TSN, Sportsnet, and all their so called hockey experts (healy the leaf jerk) are always right. Spector, The Fourh Period and the rest are all just trying to get attention and they have no clue. Well my brother's wife's cousin who works as a line cook heard a rumour that bla bla bla....

Look at how many of them trashed Buffalo and Edmonton when the playoffs started. They know NOTHING, see NOTHING and hear NOTHING. (I used to watch Hogans Heroes and liked Sgt. Shultz :P )

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

I wouldn't take TSN's or Sportsnet's stuff too seriously. Those guys are just as clueless sometimes. And to show you how clueless and stupid they can be, Eklund, the infamous hockey blogging moron, had his own column on Sportsnet.ca for a while. To make matters worse, he was constantly being interviewed in sports talk shows around the country for his "expert" opinion.

I wouldn't take TSN's or Sportsnet's stuff too seriously. Those guys are just as clueless sometimes. And to show you how clueless and stupid they can be, Eklund, the infamous hockey blogging moron, had his own column on Sportsnet.ca for a while. To make matters worse, he was constantly being interviewed in sports talk shows around the country for his "expert" opinion.

Yeah, his Sakic signing with Calgary rumor was amazing. It's obvious the guy just likes to stir shit up.

I hate Eklund so much.

The Fan590 is saying Toronto is using Domi and Belfour as trade bait for the Ducks #1 goalie or San Jose's #1 goalie.

hahahahahahahahahahaahha are these people for real. Media, and in particular Toronto media is just out to lunch. I just have to stop listening to toronto stations as they are taxing my sanity. :hockey:

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

I think the reason everyone is hard on Tie is because of his contract....Sure he was a Leaf and they are our bitter rival, but Domi would bring grit and determination to the habs....

See passed the fact he has been a Leaf for so long and look where he may end up....He would be a solid addition to our lineup given the right contract....He can skate and check....Plays with a chip on his shoulder and I wouldn't mind him getting thrown out there every once in a while to add a spark....

YES! Except for being too old, too slow, too expensive and lacking even mediocre hockey skills or even the ability to fight now, he would be perfect :P If Tie Dummy joins the Habs as a player, I'm going to weep, knash my teeth, burn my Habs jersey and observe a forty day period of mourning. :puke:

Edited by PMAC

The re signed gritty players to give them a tougher team. Murray Downey and Begin. I would love to have a heavy weight as an extra forward. I think there will be some movement to make the team bigger. Whether that is by trade or free agent, something will happen to make the team bigger. Domi isn't coming to the habs.

YES! Except for being too old, too slow, too expensive and lacking even mediocre hockey skills or even the ability to fight now, he would be perfect :P If Tie Dummy joins the Habs as a player, I'm going to weep, knash my teeth, burn my Habs jersey and observe a forty day period of mourning. :puke:

Please don't burn the Jersey...take it and give it to somebody else.......

I see what you mean though....the thought of Domi in a habs jersey makes me cringe

Please don't burn the Jersey...take it and give it to somebody else.......

I see what you mean though....the thought of Domi in a habs jersey makes me cringe

Weeell, I probably wouldn't burn it... but the thought of T. Dummy in a habs jersey makes me ill... I just cant imagine why BG would trade for him or sign him if he was bought out :blink: I think it is just another baseless rumour.

Weeell, I probably wouldn't burn it... but the thought of T. Dummy in a habs jersey makes me ill... I just cant imagine why BG would trade for him or sign him if he was bought out :blink: I think it is just another baseless rumour.

Absolutely. Let's use some common sense: Domi is a veteran on a steep decline.... obviously he's staying with the Leafs!

Absolutely. Let's use some common sense: Domi is a veteran on a steep decline.... obviously he's staying with the Leafs!

Let us all hope as he will help them miss the playoffs once again. Hope they resign brain cramp McCabe too!