Theodore Is Disappointing Me

I know I'm going to open up some old wounds here everyone. But, this is frustrating.

I wish Jose Theodore all the best. But his behaviour is just plain silly.

First of all there's the incident with the Hell's Angels. Then, there's the failed test and sliiping on ice taking out the garbage!

He's hot, he's not? Theodore has an awesome season and then a mediocre one. That's becoming a pattern. Colorado had better pray it continues. He's due. And, of course the should hope that the trend breaks in '07-'08!

Now we have the rumoured Paris Hilton nonsense. For crying out loud Jose. That's the last person he should be caught with. What was he thinking? Paparazi are going to be hiding in the trees! It's Paris Hilton.

And now, matters are worse because this is yet another distraction. I hope this is all a hoax with trick photography and photoshop or something.

Get back to basics. Stay in Colorado. Stay at home. Train. And, put the Avalanche ahead of yourself!

You owe them that for having faith in you. Get back to hockey! PERIOD!

*claps*

I'm really trying to like him, I really am. But with all this nonsense going on, it seems as if he hasn't grown up. I'm sure someone like Joe can put him on the right path but for gods sake Jose, you have a newborn baby. What are you doing with the Queen of the Sluts!?

The first thing I thought of was what the hell was he doing at Nelly Furtado's afterparty? After the season he had with a new team he should be training with Cloutier, talking to the defensemen and getting in tune with them. Not randomly partying in Toronto.

Argh. I defend him to the death and he goes and does more stupid crap. It's getting on my nerves.

As the other Avalanche fan around here, I'm curious if Jose goes ctively searching for distractions or if they are just drawn to him by some cosmic force.

Jose will not change, thats the problem he always had. One good year one bad year, then problems, and he looks for them so only thing i can say is for the coach to take action and bench him untill he realizes that hockey is not a hobby its a job and you have to commit your self to the sport, and not do a half ass job of it.

I was very angry that we lost theo because i always belived in him but now...I just don't know what to think anymore of him so GOOD LUCK wich colorado, and GOOD LUCK COLORADO, I hope you keep his leash tightend on him.

As the other Avalanche fan around here, I'm curious if Jose goes ctively searching for distractions or if they are just drawn to him by some cosmic force.

As much as it pains me to see, my 6 years here have swayed me enough whereas the I'd consider the Avs my Western Conference team. Some of you here (especially the ESPN crew) have to be absolutely stunned that I would say that!!!

As for Jose, boy, the press in Montreal just won't leave him alone. He's gone, deal with it, and move on. Let Colorado deal with his off ice issues.

As much as it pains me to see, my 6 years here have swayed me enough whereas the I'd consider the Avs my Western Conference team. Some of you here (especially the ESPN crew) have to be absolutely stunned that I would say that!!!

As for Jose, boy, the press in Montreal just won't leave him alone. He's gone, deal with it, and move on. Let Colorado deal with his off ice issues.

It's not the Montreal media. It's everywhere

Globe & Mail

Colorado fans, the good news is that Theodore and the Avs have until October to right this. But Jose has gotta stay out of the limelight. Enough of the spotlight! Not just now but for years to come. This guy has to be more discreet

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Ok, the Canadian media, but the "story" broke in Montreal, it seems.

A guy at the party took pics, then sold them off to an photo broker who did the rounds of medias offering them the pics.

My guess is that from then on, upon seeing the pics medias backtracked and interviewed people from the Hotel and the party. I think that's why more details came out of Toronto first, though now with 24-hours new channels news break out basically everywhere with little time difference.

BTW, rhe first place on the Web were the pics and story was available was actually on a Californian-based website (TNZ.com). :|

He was seen...."mingling"....with the most headline worthy female out there. Well, not worthy but shes out there more then anyone else. I doubt it's just Canadian papers that are reporting it.

Apparently the marriage is doomed. They're getting divorced. That's probably why Theodore didn't care about it. But not Paris Hilton. There's plenty of fish in the sea that don't have paparazzi swarming them.

Theo, if you need to change your oil, go elsewhere.

Anyway, IMO: case closed. Let's move on and close this thread.

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

All I could think of was: do syphilis, herpes, hepatitis etc... mask steroids? That's the only reason I would think Jose would end with such a slut... :D

So glad he's not our problem anymore...

Yup, me too. The contrat beetween him and Huet is so big.

Huet is a modest guy that only want to play the sport he love while Théo always search the spotlight...

I feel for Avs fan that have to put up with him.

The first thing I thought of was what the hell was he doing at Nelly Furtado's afterparty? After the season he had with a new team he should be training with Cloutier, talking to the defensemen and getting in tune with them. Not randomly partying in Toronto

What do you do for a living?

Get back to basics. Stay in Colorado. Stay at home. Train. And, put the Avalanche ahead of yourself!

What do you do for a living?

Answer it so I can show you how illogical and unreasonable you're being (the both of you).

One good year one bad year, then problems, and he looks for them so only thing i can say is for the coach to take action and bench him untill he realizes that hockey is not a hobby its a job and you have to commit your self to the sport, and not do a half ass job of it.

Half-a$s job? He probably works harder at his job than you do at yours. Are you one of the best in the world at what you do?

And he committed himself to the Habs, carried crap to two playoff appearences. And Management? They gave him 1 All-star (Souray) during this time - yeah, real commitment.

Huet is a modest guy that only want to play the sport he love while Théo always search the spotlight...

Yes, God forbid someone try to look for fame. Damn hockey players trying to get popularity! They should be happy with their 5 seconds on ESPN Sportscenter after the NFL, NBA, NASCAR, Tennis, PGA, NCAA, and Indy highlights are over.

And people question why the NHL is having a marketability problem!

The first thing I thought of was what the hell was he doing at Nelly Furtado's afterparty? After the season he had with a new team he should be training with Cloutier, talking to the defensemen and getting in tune with them. Not randomly partying in Toronto.

----

I'm a garbageman. I hang off the back of a truck Tuesday and Thursday mornings throwing garbage into the back of a truck.

The first thing I think of is what the hell are you doing at Habsworld.net? After Thursday, you should have been training with your supervisors and management, talking to your co-workers, drivers, and getting in tune with them. Not randomly posting messages at a Habs website, wasting other people's times by being a fool, and telling a world class athlete how to do his job when you're afraid to truly say yours.

Edited by Ribeiro

Yeah, well, it really isn't any of your business what I (or ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN) do. You can't compare a 9 dollar an hour job to 5.5 million a year.

You've more then proven who the fool is by your ranting and raving lately.

The first thing I think of is what the hell are you doing at Habsworld.net? After Thursday, you should have been training with your supervisors and management, talking to your co-workers, drivers, and getting in tune with them. Not randomly posting messages at a Habs website, wasting other people's times, acting like a moron, and telling a world class athlete how to do his job when you're afraid to truly say yours.

This is so gay. This entire conversation. For one ...I love Habsworld and if an Avalanche fan like Sniper enjoys coming here and talking about hockey with folks that understand it more then any other city in America, COOL.

Ribeiro ............you really need to sit back and chill, Yes, Theo was a huge bummer in our Habs world, he never became that passionate hockey player that we wanted him to be, like greztky, lafleur, dryden, richard bla bla bla bla........

He actually became the nightmare................but we got rid of him so let it go. He has other ambitions other then hockey itself and that is o.k......it's his problem. Don't start blasting other loyal members of Habsworld.

What really is a bummer......is that not once in your whole entire rant did you mention his girlfriend and brand new baby that has just come into this world. We are talking about a Father that is so selfish that he doesn't even realize what he has just done.

Jose Theodore, in my eyes, has really ######ed up this time and I hope he figures it out. Not because of the Habs, the Avs or any of the fans.............but because of his own baby that is not going to have a father because her Dad's a loser.

Ya this year will be the toughest yet for Avs fans but even worse for Jose Theodore.

Ribeiro.......leave it alone..............

P.S...................Gainey rules for reading that like a book and shipping it out of town. Hopefully the real RIBS is taking note because he's not far behind.

This is so gay. This entire conversation. For one ...I love Habsworld and if an Avalanche fan like Sniper enjoys coming here and talking about hockey with folks that understand it more then any other city in America, COOL.

Ribeiro ............you really need to sit back and chill, Yes, Theo was a huge bummer in our Habs world, he never became that passionate hockey player that we wanted him to be, like greztky, lafleur, dryden, richard bla bla bla bla........

He actually became the nightmare................but we got rid of him so let it go. He has other ambitions other then hockey itself and that is o.k......it's his problem. Don't start blasting other loyal members of Habsworld.

What really is a bummer......is that not once in your whole entire rant did you mention his girlfriend and brand new baby that has just come into this world. We are talking about a Father that is so selfish that he doesn't even realize what he has just done.

Jose Theodore, in my eyes, has really ######ed up this time and I hope he figures it out. Not because of the Habs, the Avs or any of the fans.............but because of his own baby that is not going to have a father because her Dad's a loser.

Ya this year will be the toughest yet for Avs fans but even worse for Jose Theodore.

Ribeiro.......leave it alone..............

P.S...................Gainey rules for reading that like a book and shipping it out of town. Hopefully the real RIBS is taking note because he's not far behind.

Haha, thanks for the support man but I think that post was just mocking me because he knew I was lieing. Mocking members isn't great either though and I've been known to throw insults around as well but eh, whatever gets him off at night. You're right though, if you check back through my history, I was fine with Jose until this Paris Hilton crap. I'm just amazed that a 30 year old man can shrug off the responsibilities of the most important job in the world...a parent. Forget he's a goalie, forget he's famous, forget all of that. How can one man act so irresponsible when his 3-month old baby is lying in a hospital with major health problems while her dad is out sticking it to the Queen of the Sluts.

Haha, thanks for the support man but I think that post was just mocking me because he knew I was lieing. Mocking members isn't great either though and I've been known to throw insults around as well but eh, whatever gets him off at night. You're right though, if you check back through my history, I was fine with Jose until this Paris Hilton crap. I'm just amazed that a 30 year old man can shrug off the responsibilities of the most important job in the world...a parent. Forget he's a goalie, forget he's famous, forget all of that. How can one man act so irresponsible when his 3-month old baby is lying in a hospital with major health problems while her dad is out sticking it to the Queen of the Sluts.

No shit.....the worst part of it all, is we are talking about it. Who gives a ###### ....play hockey for ######'s sake.

I do feel bad for you sniper. This is going to go on for a while and the Avs are going to feel it. Montreal media will hang on to it for as long as it can. I hope for two things......

1. Theo sorts it all out with his girl, baby, family

2. After all this bullshit, he better have tore a piece of that dirty twat or it really sucks. Light heartedly I say that......but man if he didn't............it really sucks........

Yeah, I know, thats why this thing has infuriated me. The only thing I'm hanging on to is who our captain is. Maybe Joe can organize an intervention or something? Or just kick the shit out of him.

I'm open to either one, whatever gets his head back to hockey and maturity. And more Stanley Cups for the Avs. :D

All I could think of was: do syphilis, herpes, hepatitis etc... mask steroids? That's the only reason I would think Jose would end with such a slut... :D

Quoted for hilarity

Wow, you totally missed the irony in my post.

So, I'll explain it, as sad as it is that I have to: I was mocking Jetsniper for telling Theodore how he has to do his job better, and stop partying, when he's doing the exact same thing.

I was cloning his post, telling him exactly what he said to Theodore, except I substituted their situations (Theodore's job--->Jetsniper's job, spending time @ clubs---->spending time @ Habsworld).

Thanks for inadvertently proving my point in your post: it's absolutely "cool" for jetsniper to spend time posting here instead on working to further his career. But it's not "cool" for Theodore to spend time at a club instead on working to further his career.

Even if you still don't get it, jetsniper and you comes off looking like foolish hypocrites.

Good job. Next time make sure you understand what you're reading before you jump to a reply, to avoid obliterating your own arguments.