World Cup: Pick The Final!

Psycing

Who from each side will make it to the final?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Group 1

• Germany
    • Argentina
    • Italy
    • Ukraine
  2. 2. Group 2

• England
    • Portugal
    • Brazil
    • France

why are you guys talking about a she-male group when this is about the World cup ???

ITaly doesnt deserve to win but unfortunately neither did they in 1982 (scandal in 1980-81)

This year the Juventinos pezzo di merda brats will go down to B along with Milan and perhaps Lazio and Florence

If History repeats itself It will be twice now that an Undeserving Italian team gets the cup.

for the benefit of Italian calcio at least Torino or "Turin" will get back their illustrious TORINO team

GO GRANATA GO TORO

toro_home_01.jpg

Italy really is one of the most classless teams in the world. They're never deserving of the World Cup.

AGREE!!!!

Since the pull that stunt on Frings, they are at the bottom of my list. Even under Portugal! So that leaves me to support France and Germany. I know its a choice between sad choices. But you gotta do something.

293014-1240015-458-238.jpg

GO FRINGS!!

AGREE!!!!

Since the pull that stunt on Frings, they are at the bottom of my list. Even under Portugal! So that leaves me to support France and Germany. I know its a choice between sad choices. But you gotta do something.

GO FRINGS!!

You know who is classless? Frings ...

This guy is crying after the game over those Argentinians who insulted him, etc. At the same time he hit an Argentinian in a face (of course the German TV only showed all the actions from the Argentinian players but not the action from Frings , only the Italian TV showed it yesterday). Frings totally deserves not to play in the semi finals!!!

That's not the point ... if the Argentinian players are getting supended then Frings also have to get suspended (and that's what happened).

And Frings shouldn't cry out loud at the press conference that the Argentinian's are bad losers while at the same time he also hit someone into the face.

GO MANNSCHAFT!

I dont like France too much. Mostly because last time they won it all I was in University and had to endure obnoxious France exchange students cheer and gloat about their victory for about 4 years.

But Zizou is a Hell of a player, watching him turn it up when it counts the most if priceless.

That's not the point ... if the Argentinian players are getting supended then Frings also have to get suspended (and that's what happened).

And Frings shouldn't cry out loud at the press conference that the Argentinian's are bad losers while at the same time he also hit someone into the face.

Thats exactly what I'm saying though, if Argentina weren't such shitty losers and started a scrum at the end of the game he WOULDN'T of punched someone.

My point is, the way how he got suspended. The Italians sent in a tape with evidence. What a cowards!! And what actually did he do, Cruz couldnt even remember it. And he was hit twice before..Like you just let people hit you and dont protect yourself!

Oh well its done now, they're out!