Happy Canada Day!

Spider-Man NL

As a Canadian I want to wish all fellow Canadians a happy Canada day as well.

I also extend a handshake to all fellow hockey fans across the world in our celebration. Being a country with influx of people from so many nations, our celebration is your celebration as well. One big happy family here in Habsworld and I want to say thank you for making this community a fun place to be.

I will share a virtual Ricard's Red with you.

62760561.BGQuvMS2.rickardsredtap.jpg

Happy Canada Day everybody :D

Was gone over the weekend, so I missed the thread, but I wish everyone a belated Happy Canada Day.

I wish the US did something cool on a holiday like begin the UFA season. Maybe make the trade deadline July 4th or something. Though, I suppose getting traded on a holiday would be a real downer. Right now the biggest "sporting event" on July 4th is a hot dog eating contest. Kobayashi almost lost!

Was gone over the weekend, so I missed the thread, but I wish everyone a belated Happy Canada Day.

I wish the US did something cool on a holiday like begin the UFA season. Maybe make the trade deadline July 4th or something. Though, I suppose getting traded on a holiday would be a real downer. Right now the biggest "sporting event" on July 4th is a hot dog eating contest. Kobayashi almost lost!

Hehe, that's a funny way to look at those Holidays, never thought about it!

We've got the Entry Draft on St-Jean-Baptiste Day and UFA Season on Canada Day! :P