News From Radio Station 97.7fm

Koivu11

On the way to work this morning listining to the usual Rock song on 97.7 CHOM FM. Then there was a sports update and i was happy to hear them quoting Guy Carbonneau "Carbonneau says that even though the top UFS's are gone don't count the Canadiens out of signing a quality UFA"

So guys don't get your hopes down BG will sign someone hopefully Shanahan, Markov or Samsonov.

Have Faith! :D

Whoa, I'm seeing double. 2x Koivu(-)11s? lolz

I've still got my faith. I've been clicking several key sites looking for updates about every 10 minutes or so, waiting for the Habs to finally strike a deal.

I continue to wait.

Hey Macaskill can you give me a link to those "key" sites. The only ones i check are Spector's. The Fourth Period and HW.

Hockeybuzz.com is 10% fact and 90% speculation.

The stuff from the actual writers are ok...but don't trust anything that has anything to do with e levels

Exactly. I check it sometimes for entertainment, but not if I'm looking for any form of truth :P.

My favourite non-media based site is Kuklas Korner: http://www.kuklaskorner.com

Hey Macaskill can you give me a link to those "key" sites. The only ones i check are Spector's. The Fourth Period and HW.