Habs Prospect Camp

Psycing

Looking forward to hearing news about Latendress and Chipchurra. Also the Defenceman from Uni., Ryan. I've always wondered if he would be able to make the transition to the NHL. It may take some time in the AHL getting used to the torrid schedule, but I can see him adding some much needed depth at some point in the future.

I'd like to see Latendress and Chipchurra spend some time with the big club, as well as Kostitsyn. We could have a very good young team on our hands next season. :king:

THANK YOU HIPPIE!

That's great to have someone down there!

Can we give you assignments Maca? I'd have a couple! They're really easy:

Just try to compare players to each other and tell us which ones looks like:

- Best skaters (straight line speed, agility, first-steps acceleration, etc)

- Best stickhandlers (pass reception, puck control, etc)

- Best shots (release, accuracy, velocity)

- Best hockey sense (positionning, anticipation, offensive instincts)

Maybe just try to rank each category with a "Top 5".

Yeah, I could try that for sure, maybe more like a Top-3 though :D. I'm still getting to know all the players faces and putting them to names. I've got a print out of 6 guys mug shots right now to bring along w/ me today. I should have a better idea of who's got what skills by the end of the week. I plan on writing a larger article for HabsWorld when the week is over, so that's probably where the Top-3 would come in.

Of course, I'm an amateur scout, so you can only take my word so far ;).

Thanks a lot.

Will you attend all camp?

I will be there alllll week :D.

Of course, I'm an amateur scout, so you can only take my word so far ;) .

Every scout starts there man! :P

Sometimes some guys stands out, but its often easier to just compare them to each other and work from there.

Every scout starts there man! :P

Sometimes some guys stands out, but its often easier to just compare them to each other and work from there.

Yeah, actually, I'm already getting to know a good chunk of the players, so it's getting a lot easier.

I've got an update coming within the hour, and I've got some GREAT pictures. Have 84 of them, so I'll post up the best ones later.

Gainey, Carbo, Muller, and Jarvis were all there today.

Yeah, actually, I'm already getting to know a good chunk of the players, so it's getting a lot easier.

I've got an update coming within the hour, and I've got some GREAT pictures. Have 84 of them, so I'll post up the best ones later.

Gainey, Carbo, Muller, and Jarvis were all there today.

Oh Hippie Lord, due to your hard work, you can have the LA 07 4th round draft pick :D

You are the man, mahn! ^_^

Oh Hippie Lord, due to your hard work, you can have the LA 07 4th round draft pick :D

You are the man, mahn! ^_^

I have that pick, dummmmy! :lol:

“We really try to arm our prospects with as broad of a base of knowledge as possible. Our franchise has such an incredible history and passing on that tradition is something we also look to do at this camp”

-Trevor Timmins

On this weeks menu: Maurice Richard

Canadiens' future goes camping

The rocket, OK, but Bon Jovi..? In Bob I trust!

If anyone has anyone particular they want me to check out, let me know as usual :D.

Mr Roland Melanson svp. I need some new drills for my lil goalies ;)

Great job. Much appriciated. Keep up the good work.

"We really try to arm our prospects with as broad of a base of knowledge as possible. Our franchise has such an incredible history and passing on that tradition is something we also look to do at this camp"

-Trevor Timmins

On this weeks menu: Maurice Richard

Canadiens' future goes camping

The rocket, OK, but Bon Jovi..? In Bob I trust!

:puke: :puke: :puke:

I remember reading that Kostitsyn is a Bon Jovi fan, but that's no excuse! :o