Got My Call Up To The Forum Today!

Hi all,

I'm Chips! I'm a long time reader of this forum. And now I'm a member, hoping to contribute to the absolutely best forum on the planet! I've been a long time Habs Fan, my first jersey was a "Mats Nasland #26". I've got his rookie card and I pray for the day that a habs will again score 100+ points in a season.

I think that Chipchura, will be that next habs to score 100+ Points and I'll go out on a limb and call it right now, right here, He will be the next Captain of the famed Canadiens.

Go Habs Go!

You lost me around the Chipchura getting 100 points part.

Gotta give the nod to Kostitsyn for that one.

Well, if you don't dream of the future and set your goals or should I say points high, you might not reach anything worth celebrating.

So yes, I'll agree with you the Kost's has a better shot at 100+ points but I'd like to see Chipper give it a good Shot! And put up consistant points. This kid is a fighter, who bounced back very well from a bad injury to prove critics wrong. IMO he will be very consistant and will soon get a chance to prove it with the bulldogs!