Does Anyone Know Macguire's Assessment Of The Habs' Summer Moves?

Just curious...I don't get to hear Macguire very often, but I'm always interested in his opinion. If anyone can offer a link or a summary, well thanks.

(I asked this in the 'Macguire' thread below but the request was ignored amidst all the ranting and raving over Macguire's style or his rep as a Habs hater).

If I remember correctly, I think he Mcguire said the Habs are guaranteed to win the Cup this year.

Somewhere close to the Wang-ker/Snow occurrence, that'd be pretty high in the surprise column.

It's unfortunate for this thread McGuire doesn't keep an editorial or blog site. I could only find misc. blogspots that trash him.

Edited by MCeh

Who really cares what that hack says?

I don't think anybody on this site, and very few people in the world, have the right, or the credentials to be referring to Pierre McGuire as a 'hack'... Like his opinions or hate them, one thing is for sure, he does his homework, and can justify every word he says. Not saying his 'monster' stuff isn't annoying...but annoying does not a hack make...