Where Do Most Of The Hw Forum Habs Fans Come From?

Psycing

Where do most of the HW Forum Fans come from?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you from?

• Montreal area
    • Quebec (Province, excluding Montreal)
    • Canada (Excluding Quebec)
    • USA
    • Europe
    • Australia
    • Asia
    • Other (Specify)

Considering this site is named "HabsWorld" for a reason, I thought it would be interesting to see which area has the most Habs Fans residing in it.

One would believe that Montreal would have the majority votes, but I noticed that many of the fans on this board reside in places outside of Montreal.

Anyway, the choices are pretty straight forward, simply pick the one that applies to where you live most of the time.

Me, I'm from Montreal.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freddy Beach!!

:D :hlogo:

Thats Fredericton to any of you that aren't from New Brunswick.

Edited by The-Habby2919

I chose MTL area, although that's not accurate, I'm in Outremont... nothing to do with MTL :P

Lol, as long as it's relatively close to Montreal... Just don't choose Montreal if you're out in Gaspe or Quebec City or something :P.

Interesting results thus far, looks like we've got more fans from around Canada than Montreal itself. Not too surprised though.

Mississauga, Ontario. Just West of the Toronto Maple Laughers! You can't pay me to go watch those clowns play, unless its the habs in town to burn some leaf butt!

Thank God ( sorry, I mean thank Zod ) for RDS, I get my habs fix and an excellant season of Les Canadiens. Often, spent weekends, during my single days and some of my dating days, driving down to Montreal, staying on Crescent St., dinning in a fine bistro and catching a habs game live!

hmm.. Old Montreal. The best city on the planet!

I chose MTL area, although that's not accurate, I'm in Outremont... nothing to do with MTL :P

here here we should get our town in HABSVILLE back :P

The bustling metropolous of Brampton Ontario. Grown up my entire life having to listen to the whining of every leafs fan. Not to mention their incessant claims of "this year is the year".

Orange, Southern California ... i'm about a mile from the Arrowhead Pond ( now honda center ) been a habs fan since 91-92.

btw it was really effin :monkey: hot today ... hit 104 which is pretty high even for here ... its now 11:35pm and its still over 85 right now ( yes its ferinheit .. not celcius ... yes us yanks have to do shit differently :?- )

:ghg:

btw it was really effin :monkey: hot today ... hit 104 which is pretty high even for here ... its now 11:35pm and its still over 85 right now ( yes its ferinheit .. not celcius ... yes us yanks have to do shit differently :?- )

:ghg:

in vancouver, we are breaking, no Destroying records right now with that same temperature!

im from a suburb of vancity....

Quebec City here. The city of the ancient enemy where half the town still bitterly hates the Habs.

btw it was really effin :monkey: hot today ... hit 104 which is pretty high even for here ...

hehe. Reminds me of the Entourage episode where they go to the Valley... "103!... 104!... 105!!!" Hehehe.

born and raise in vaudreuil pq. now I live in ville lemoyne considered the smallest town in qc..theres like 5-6 streets...it's part of longueuil..for now

Gatineau,Québec. That's the Québec surburb of Ottawa for those who dont know. Habs fans still outnumber Senators fans here :D