wow.. now bots can go through the registering process and email validation and create a topic and a message in a forum... and in russian.. wow nice :s

who is ghmuyj?? lol hehe

stupid bot

Language should not be a problem with the universal translator thingy...; and hey equality for all, all life is sacred. Welcome to the forum, oh great Russian Bot!

нет никакого пути, который является роботом

there is no way that is a robot

Do you mean... :huh:

It's Samsonov? :o

добро пожаловать к нашему месту Sergei!

• 2 weeks later...
Well, if you don't believe in bots, I guess you won't believe that a "member" signed up tonight was repeatedly posting ads for adult products.

Obviously the thread was removed and the "member" banned.

Really? What a frikken stupid thing. By the way, was this ever solved? Is it a robot?

Really? What a frikken stupid thing. By the way, was this ever solved? Is it a robot?

No way to tell really.

The other suspected bot is cleary a bot. I searched the text it posted on google and found it on hundreds of other forums.

Well, if you don't believe in bots, I guess you won't believe that a "member" signed up tonight was repeatedly posting ads for adult products.

Obviously the thread was removed and the "member" banned.

Ah yeah, I saw that. I tried reporting it but it din't work and then the thread was gone a second later. *shrugs*

And the one from today was named SexAngel777 or something.

There was another one? :puke:

I remember when the 1st bot came, we gathered around wondering "what was this odd creature" But now they are becoming more frequent. We must bare arms and fight them. HW must rally togeather to defend our homepage. For the URL! :can: :que: