Sig Request Thread..

I noticed that somebody already has a Begin sig...

I like my Begin sig, but god damn, it came second so I think I should switch, at least temporarily and occasionally.

Thus, to ensure originality, I am hereby requesting a Downey or Dandenault sig.

Also, HABSROCK11, I've stolen your Kovalev sig and am using it on a non-hockey site. I hope you don't mind, and don't replace the file on imageshack with something embarassing

Edited by Trizzak

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god! i luv all the signatures u made!!!

ok.. here's my request :P

sumthing kinda *simple*...

i want 1 with higgins and 1 with latendresse... and both in sumthing like the one u made with souray

sourfy5.jpg

thanx in advance!!! :)

I was wonderining if i could get a sig with ABBY and Huet kinda cloudy and snowy with montreal logo in back

Edited by Shu

Hey! Id love a sig of Alexander Ovechkin.... i followed him closely before the nhl, like many of us, and i've never been so freaked out about a player since mats naslund hehe :P so i'd appreciate it if you managed to make a sig of him for me :P

and i dont mind waiting in line at all :D

Edited by newf

i got mine!!! i got mine!!! well... one of the 2 i requested hehe~

THANX HRK11!!! i sent u a PM ;) muahaha~~ cant' wait to see my sweet tenderness' signatuuuuuure~~

Edited by bebehabs

As you can see i made my own sig on the paint program, it pretty basic but im gonna try to get better at it :D I dont know what program ur soppoused to use, that why it looks so basic

Edited by Shu

HRK your sigs are magical...eye candy!!!!

now i know you must have a lot in line but when you get the time can you make one with higgins koivu and ryder...around fire or fire-ish elements? thanks!

HRK your sigs are magical...eye candy!!!!

now i know you must have a lot in line but when you get the time can you make one with higgins koivu and ryder...around fire or fire-ish elements? thanks!

I only do two players max, blood....More than two makes them look "jumbled" lol

Which two out of the three?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I guess Ill jump in line for an awesome sig.

I dont suppose I could get one with Plex, Souray, Huet, Aebi, Markov, Begin, Higgins, Kovalev and Koivu infront along the bottom of this as a background? And the :hlogo: Somewhere on it in a top corner? And... "To you from failing hands we throw the torch. Be yours to hold it high" written across the top. That would be great.

600px-Montreal_Twilight_Panorama_2006.jp

Edited by The-Habby2919

Hey, I guess Ill jump in line for an awesome sig.

I dont suppose I could get one with Plex, Souray, Huet, Aebi, Markov, Begin, Higgins, Kovalev and Koivu infront along the bottom of this as a background? And the :hlogo: Somewhere on it in a top corner? And... "To you from failing hands we throw the torch. Be yours to hold it high" written across the top. That would be great.

600px-Montreal_Twilight_Panorama_2006.jpg

See my response to habs_in_the_blood, bud...^^^^^

:hlogo:

• 2 months later...

Hey habsrock, could you make me a new sig with Guillaume Latendresse in it and a new avatar with higgins, koivu and kovalev (changing between each other, kinda like your own)

if its not too much work that would be awesome. thanks bro

(the sig and avatar i have currently are awesome but i like change every once in a while.)

Edited by habsfan88

Hey habsrock, could you make me a new sig with Guillaume Latendresse in it and a new avatar with higgins, koivu and kovalev (changing between each other, kinda like your own)

if its not too much work that would be awesome. thanks bro

(the sig and avatar i have currently are awesome but i like change every once in a while.)

Here is your sig, habsfan88..I will make your avvy in a bit...

[-img]http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8863/latsjk2.jpg[/img]

latsjk2.jpg