Sig Request Thread..

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... have seen that thread just some minutes ago... Would you make me a sig too please? Sig about the Washington Capitals with Ovechkin- Jack Johnson and Kari Lehtonen infront. Maybe writing in it: "The future of the Caps" Thank you very much

Oh... have seen that thread just some minutes ago... Would you make me a sig too please? Sig about the Washington Capitals with Ovechkin- Jack Johnson and Kari Lehtonen infront. Maybe writing in it: "The future of the Caps" Thank you very much

Now theres a sig request that probably doesn't make much sense to some people. :P

HI Habsrock11,

Looks like your probably very busy. IF you have a moment and have a creative thought; I would really be happy if you could please create a sig me, of Kyle Chipchura. I'll leave the design upto you and your creativity.

much thanks in advance.

chips

Perhaps you should ask for a differnt Komi sig, since Mr. Nasty is already using this Komi sig.

Allright well,

Habsrock11 if you're going to make another Komisarek sig, I'd like one with Komisarek in a Habs jersey but with a Michigan University (where he played his junior) theme to it. Michigan logo and/or colors would be cool. I also like the nickname "KOMO"

thanks habsrock11 the sig is absolutely brilliant! love it!

I'm curious as to which program(s) you use for the creation of your sigs. They're superb and, combined with your obvious creative gift, have given the forum a significant graphic upgrade.

-Colin

I'm curious as to which program(s) you use for the creation of your sigs. They're superb and, combined with your obvious creative gift, have given the forum a significant graphic upgrade.

-Colin

I use Photoshop 7.0...

and thanks for the kind words Colin..Much appreciated, bud... :D

BTW, people...I will eventually get to everyone's sig request..lol

Just busy and I kindly ask you all to be a little patient..THX...

Edited by HABSROCK11

• 3 weeks later...

I'm making a request.

I would absolutely go nuts over a sig combining Carbonneau (in Habs uniform) with Koivu that shows the old Forum in the background. Just a cool way of combining the old, intermediate and new generations.

I'm making a request.

I would absolutely go nuts over a sig combining Carbonneau (in Habs uniform) with Koivu that shows the old Forum in the background. Just a cool way of combining the old, intermediate and new generations.

I will get it up to you later today or tomorrow...;)

I feel as though I should get in on this...

and I can think of nothing better than one of Steve Begin, perhaps in the act of a crushing hit?

Edit: Top Notch

Edited by Trizzak