Howdy Posters;

Am very new to this forum, (only found it with explicit help from another). Montreal :hlogo: Canadiens fan since 1965-ish. (So the 'soon2b25' doesn't refer to my age :) )

yes welcome you may notice we keep the flame burning with our summer sim league HWL don't worry most of that fades away when real hockey starts.

Yeah welcome to the board mahn, it's a great place. Just for the record, here's a quick rundown of our HWL league.

The Powerhouses: Los Angeles and Philly

The Bottom Feeders: Anaheim, Ottawa and Tampa

The Best Player: Tom Mannino

:ph34r:

Howdy Posters;

Am very new to this forum, (only found it with explicit help from another). Montreal :hlogo: Canadiens fan since 1965-ish. (So the 'soon2b25' doesn't refer to my age :) )

Sweet to see (read) that a fan remains loyal through tough times of my beloved (and obviously yours) Habs.

being new to this forum aswell I must wish you a very harm and long stay to this great site and forum,

cool user name to kind fan.

Edited by ehjay

Welcome aboard the boards... TBRC must be on drugs or somthing.. as everybody knows that New Jersey is the real sleeper powerhouse in the league.

:hlogo:

Yeah welcome to the board mahn, it's a great place. Just for the record, here's a quick rundown of our HWL league.

The Powerhouses: Los Angeles and Philly

The Bottom Feeders: Anaheim, Ottawa and Tampa

The Best Player: Tom Mannino

:ph34r:

:lol:

Anyways, I'm sure Bulis_The_Hammered would be pissed to see he's a powerhouse. :king:

Welcome soon2b25. B)

:lol:

Anyways, I'm sure Bulis_The_Hammered would be pissed to see he's a powerhouse. :king:

Welcome soon2b25. B)

Yeah, isn't he supposedly planning on tanking, er, "re-building?"

Speaking of that, I wonder if he'll trade his 1st rounder... :king:

Welcome soon2b25, Hope you enjoy the board and contribute. Can't wait for the season to start.

Hope it starts SOON!