Gratton Recalled! (Will play)

puck7x

Gratton was called up from Hamilton and will play tomorrow versus the leafs. (according to a poster on another board who heard it on CKAC)

THANK YOU JULIEN!

About time Gratton got the call up , he's dominating the AHL (sure it wont translate completely to the NHL though... ) . Plus he's a gritty "in your face" type player , similar to Begin kind of...

Love this move!

Plus who knows... Maybe Ward will be conditioned enough to play in the game too? I'm liking the habs lineup more and more...

Bulis - Koivu - Ryder

Dagenais - Ribeiro - Zednik

Sundstrom - Juneau - Dackell

Langdon - Gratton - Ward/Kilger

Extra : Audette

Injured : Begin , Perreault (still injured?)

thats my guess for the lineup on Saturday , I think CJ will finally show some balls and scratch Audette. I think that if Dagenais struggles (or cant keep up) with his line that Gratton will be moved into his position. If Ward is called up , I bet kilger sits... Anyways we'll see what happens.

Bulis-Koivu-Ryder

Zednik-Ribeiro-Dagenais

Sundstrum-Juneau-Dackell

Langdon-Gratton-Ward

Perreault, Audette, Kilger (Begin)

Souray-Quintal

Markov-Breezer

Bouillon-Rivet

Komisarek

Theodore Garon

If Ward and Brisebois are ready to return, Gratton's callup means someone has to put on waivers to bring down the roster to 23.

Will it be Audette or Kilger? Kilger if I had to guess.

The only other option is a trade before the deadline tonight at midnight... holidays trade freeze.

Stay tuned ;)

Originally posted by Habs77

If Ward and Brisebois are ready to return, Gratton's callup means someone has to put on waivers to bring down the roster to 23.

Will it be Audette or Kilger? Kilger if I had to guess.

The only other option is a trade before the deadline tonight at midnight... holidays trade freeze.

Stay tuned   ;)

Perreault is injured , so I dunno... Maybe we'll put him on IR to make the roster limit?

I agree, it’s a great move by our organization. I have to say that we could have only dreamt about it last season. It’s a very good example for each player in Hamilton. You play great, you get your well deserved reward. Also, I think that this guy is very underrated and he is not much worse than Mike Ribeiro…

Well, we’ll see tomorrow what he is worth of

:ghg: