Koivu Back On Skates!

jordy11

And fron TSN's Ice chips:

"Canadiens captain Saku Koivu has resumed skating in Finland, as he attempts to return from an eye injury suffered in last year's playoffs. - RDS"

I wouldn't mind if he took a week or 2 at the beggining of the season to make sure he's 100% in game shape. the last thinkg we need is koivu with a knee injury

According to La Presse, Saku Koivu hit the ice for the first time since he suffered an eye injury in the 2006 playoffs. Still according to La Presse, it was planned that Koivu would start his on ice training this week. The Habs' medical staff said that everything is fine with Saku's eye.

Koivu chausse les patins

GREAT NEWS!!!!

c

I already put this in the other Koivu string. :wacko::wacko:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Certainly good news, although I'm really looking forward to hearing his name annouced in the starting lineup in October. ;)

And during the reading of the 3 stars!

Ah........... does society influence its entertainment or does entertainment influence society or is it a mutually fulfilling spiral (upwards or downwards - depending on your perspective, I suppose...)

Ah........... does society influence its entertainment or does entertainment influence society or is it a mutually fulfilling spiral (upwards or downwards - depending on your perspective, I suppose...)

WOW, good question!

I'm gonna take a shot at this one and say that entertainment (media) influences the people leading to a mutually downwards spiral. :blink:

any good reasons for the contrary? Other than watching the Habs on the tele? :D