Open Letter To AthlÉtique.canadien

shortcat1

Why not Fischer to go with the other three? What better youngster then your latest 1st round pick?

I think that was my first Habs related post since the Theo trade.

Welcome back... :):clap:

So, I take it that the Denver hockey community is beginning to come out of its fetal thumb-in-mouth position over the trade?:wall: :wall:

They're feeling like they're not reeling as much over the shock of it all.....? :o:wall::o

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Welcome back... :):clap:

So, I take it that the Denver hockey community is beginning to come out of its fetal thumb-in-mouth position over the trade?:wall: :wall:

They're feeling like they're not reeling as much over the shock of it all.....? :o:wall::o

It's been up and down.

First he played decent at the end of the regular season, then magnificent against Dallas, then the whole team shit the bed against Anaheim and then he got caught with Paris and there was that thing which pissed everyone off.

I think some of us are still in the fetal position.

It's been up and down.

First he played decent at the end of the regular season, then magnificent against Dallas, then the whole team shit the bed against Anaheim and then he got caught with Paris and there was that thing which pissed everyone off.

I think some of us are still in the fetal position.

This guy had better smarten up. I think he will. I mean, how easy it would be to have a stellar season and then directly blame the Habs for '06.

I would be peeved but it is his best play. He's due for a good season and he should know that pooping the bed in 2/3 of his contract is going to meen he's due for a PAY CUT!

Surely, he knows.

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

when he was traded to colorado, I thought that gainey was a genious even though we hadn't got much in return. but with the money saved with aebischer's salary, we got samsonov !!

god I'm glad that he's gone

4th Ace should be someone like Big Bird...

Jarvis is boring...

I'll always despise him for saying to Begin to "calm down and be more focused" after one of his outstanding shift where he was all around the rink and our most dangerous players (in all the meanings of the word).

-cards image-

Souray (or Rivs) before Ryder.

Begin before Plek

Huet won't stay there for long.

4th Ace should be someone like Big Bird...

Jarvis is boring...

I'll always despise him for saying to Begin to "calm down and be more focused" after one of his outstanding shift where he was all around the rink and our most dangerous players (in all the meanings of the word).

Souray (or Rivs) before Ryder.

Begin before Plek

Huet won't stay there for long.

It's the team as it is now. Larry is not employed by Montreal. I figured this would happen which is why I will have to do this again, differently. The beauty about this is these card images can be saved and for someone to replace the current pic with their own is easy.

I'm going by lines but I share your opinion on Begin's worth.

PS. There is no way in the universe I'm going to please everyone which is why I should have declined doing this.

It's the team as it is now. Larry is not employed by Montreal. I figured this would happen which is why I will have to do this again, differently. The beauty about this is these card images can be saved and for someone to replace the current pic with their own is easy.

I'm going by lines but I share your opinion on Begin's worth.

PS. There is no way in the universe I'm going to please everyone which is why I should have declined doing this.

Bah! It's not like this is official or anything. It's fun! I don't care who you pick, for me I just love the team. I hope you keep going! :) Plus... a deck isn't complete without all 52 cards. ;)

2ayh2.png

Sorry Souray.

PS. Please go easy on my attempt. It's annoying enough seaching for matching images.

The deck is coming along nicely. :):)

How did you get the Samsonov in the Canadiens jersey picture? :?- :?-

The deck is coming along nicely. :):)

How did you get the Samsonov in the Canadiens jersey picture? :?- :?-

I had to find good fidelity pics from him and the best I could do was the B's. I had to find a habs who had a helmet postioned exactly like that. Basically everything had to match in direction.

The helmet was increased in size from the original. Blown up sort of. If you look carefully you'll see some fragmentation in the CH on the right, Sammy's left. It was dragged over Sammy's Boston helmet in black.

Samsonov wears a Jofa and should not have a Nike, but I got lazy at that point. If you examine the pads around the ears you'll notice they are yellow. It's Boston colours :puke: . I could have edited that but I would have ruined the visor trying. It's a scatch in the old vinyl record that's better to live with than the alternative. :(

So, to answer your questions I don't know

I made this about 10 minutes after the media announced we got Kovalev. Had a beer first. Check out the Ranger blue in his number :lol:

I didn't care. I knew in 24 hours there would be official pics. I just was so happy I made it right away

35581dpn9.jpg

I'm probably going to go with blue chip prospects on the jacks. In card lore the Jack is a Prince, most likely young. Latendresse, Chipchura, Kostitsyn and anyone?

marky_and_komi wanted Jacks to be kids so I'm trying to be fair.

:hlogo:

What about Price????

Funny you mention that which is why there has been no update. I thought about a ready to step in player like Grabovsky. But, on the other hand the Price is right.

:hlogo:

:lool: :lool: :lool: GOOD ONE, BOB! :lool: :lool: :lool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A.C., just a heads up.. The 10s (and even the As) are WAY to big for sigs. Even the K, Q and J sets are borderline. They are very nice, but should be smaller if people want to use them on their signature, for navigation purpuse. Thanks for the comprehension :)