Risk

Fanpuck33

I downloaded the game too

My nick is JeanSeb

This thread is bad, the site is really bad. There is a 1 minute limit on turns and if you don't hit "Finished" at the end, it kicks you out of the game.

I'm posted a new thread in a few minutes with a better site.

You do know you can change all that when you start, right?

You do know you can change all that when you start, right?

You can try to change it, but a number of those options were only for premium members. There is a note on there saying that non-paying users have a one minute limit for turns and are expelled from the game if they don't hit the button to end their turn.

The other page is where we played last night, it's pretty much the same thing but you can have up to 2:50 per turn and all that happens if time expires is that you lose your turn. Looks like their server has issues, but hey, it's free to play.

Really? I started a board after you dissapeared and you can change it so that it just skips the person turn and everything. So it just doesn't take effect if you're a non-paying member?

That sucks.

Yeah, we tried that option (Heck, we tried all the options) and people kept getting booted left and right.

I wish FinalConquest would get their server up.

Yeah, we tried that option (Heck, we tried all the options) and people kept getting booted left and right.

I wish FinalConquest would get their server up.

Seriously, I've been itching to play since it crashed last night.