Alex Kovalev Video Tribute

Drivefor25

The title is pretty explanitory.... this isn't the very boest of Kovy but it's enough to get you going and you'll be humming the song thats playing in the background all day long :D

Very nice, df25, thankyouverymuch. :clap::clap::clap:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Awesome stuff..

Two of my most memorable moments came from Kovalev last season. The first being his huge game against Ottawa to come back from being down 3-0 to win it 4-3. The other was his hit on Darcy Tucker when we played Toronto.

Awesome stuff..

Two of my most memorable moments came from Kovalev last season. The first being his huge game against Ottawa to come back from being down 3-0 to win it 4-3. The other was his hit on Darcy Tucker when we played Toronto.

Oh you mean this Hit?????? :ghg:

Awesome stuff..

if you wanna see a still shot of the hit go to this link....

http://hhofcanada.spaces.live.com/?_c11_Ph...mp;_c02_owner=1

The title is pretty explanitory.... this isn't the very boest of Kovy but it's enough to get you going and you'll be humming the song thats playing in the background all day long :D

Sorry, I usually don't like saying negative things on boards, but this video is pretty lame. If this is the best we can get of Kovalev in a short video then he must not be a great player ... however, we all know he is, so the video must be pretty weak. That hit on Tucker, for example, should have been in it, instead of all the shots of Kovalev glidding around the ice between whistles.

IMO

Which song is that its siick :P

Excellent Video the musci rocks!!

The song is called Captain Jack.

Sorry, I usually don't like saying negative things on boards, but this video is pretty lame. If this is the best we can get of Kovalev in a short video then he must not be a great player ... however, we all know he is, so the video must be pretty weak. That hit on Tucker, for example, should have been in it, instead of all the shots of Kovalev glidding around the ice between whistles.

IMO

we're all entitled to our own opinion. Seems like your the only one so far who didn't enjoy it :glare:

I didn't care much for it either. ( no offence to who ever made it)

It didn't have much of a highlight package at all. There were alot of mug shots that would make Alexei's mom proud but it is a hockey highlight video.

Someone else did a Mike Ryder montage last year I think, and it blew this right out of the water.

That's saying alot considering how flashy Ryder is in comparison to Kovalev!!