Attention Hw Members

TheBigRedC

Hey guys! Jets, I and a few other people just formed a sim league. Here is the low down:

(I'm Jay Bris :P)

Welcome to the SHSL. Jay Bris here, one of the many staff here at the league. SHSL is a sim league based on EA Sports' NHL 06. Basically you create a player, determing your player's abilities. We input this data into the game, you join a team and the season is simulated. In other words, we let the computer "run it's course." We follow your players and teams, and work our way up to the playoffs. If you have any other questions, please post them.

Anyways, we are looking for members, GM's, Simmers (people to sim games) and people with some photoshop experience. Here the link http://z10.invisionfree.com/SHSL/index.php?act=idx

(keep in mind we're brand new and under contruction) :hlogo:

I'd be interested in trying it out. I don't have a whole lot of time to commit to it, but if it's relatively easy to do and not overly time consuming, it'd be fun to try out. If I need a copy of the video game, then I'm out though. Let me know!

Well if you want to be a GM or something, it'd be smart to get the game. I'm thinking of just picking up a used copy of 06 but I'll see if Jay wants to make the transition to 07 first before I do anything. But if you just want to be a player then you don't need the game at all.

As for time, you'd be good with maybe 1-2 hours a day. So around 7 hours a week. This is my 3rd league and I think I put in even less time then that and I'm doing just fine in both of them.

We'll see about that when I score a hat-trick versus your team. Pfff, even our farm team can take your first string down :D

How are you gonna score a hat trick when you have a non-existent slap shot and one of the lower face-off ratings out of the centers?

You're the SHSL Rico Fata.

How are you gonna score a hat trick when you have a non-existent slap shot and one of the lower face-off ratings out of the centers?

You're the SHSL Rico Fata.

LoL. We both know the game is based on a little more than slap shots ;)

And with training camp my faceoffs are looking a little bit better. :P