Camping At Bell Center

MAK

1 harvey tripple burger: 6$

a six pack of labatt blue:9$

coffee and donuts:10$

10 hockey tickets in the blue section: 307$

spending the night camping outside bell center just to make sureyou're in good position to get good tickets for you and you're buddies to see hockey this coming season even though you froze you butt off and you puked all the junk that you ate and drank: priceless

:ghg:

Ps I feel sorry for all those folks who arrived at ten in the morning thinking they still would get tickets....NOT!!

soo tickets go on sale September 16 (staurday) at noon, uhh if we want tickets do we have to camp out?? cuz im planning on buying tickets 4 me and my bro front row vs his favorite team the Panthers :P

Edited by Koivu11

you should be ok to get tickets..th e biggest problem thayt we had encountered was the fact that we were 10 lads and it was impossible to seat us all in the same area..we had problems with availablility as well: we wanted to spread out our season but we got to a point in wich we ahd to take 3 games in 10 days.

so no TO, washington and pittsburgh for us this year. It really blows

soo tickets go on sale September 16 (staurday) at noon, uhh if we want tickets do we have to camp out?? cuz im planning on buying tickets 4 me and my bro front row vs his favorite team the Panthers :P

Should have no problem against Florida... Lots of tickets will be available! :D

Should have no problem against Florida... Lots of tickets will be available! :D

I don't think so..there were hundreds of people behind us who wanted tickets and couldn't get them so i don't see how you could easily gets tickets unless you wanna pay big bucks

Hi,

My friend and I have season tickets, and are looking to sell some games. If interested in any regular or preseason games, you can drop us a line at captainbenjaminlwillard@gmail.com.

Sorry for the sameless plug as my first post on habsworld!

Hi,

My friend and I have season tickets, and are looking to sell some games. If interested in any regular or preseason games, you can drop us a line at captainbenjaminlwillard@gmail.com.

Sorry for the sameless plug as my first post on habsworld!

Hmmm....maybe there should be a Ticket Forum added for this purpose. It'd be good for putting those with season tix wanting to sell some games in touch with those looking for some single games.