Canadien's Kids Ready For Camp

TheAussiePosse

Article located here

An interesting topic raised is the fact that Carolina is not among the four teams competing in the mini-tourny.

Last year, in the final game between the Canes' and Habs' prospects, Latendresse layed out one of their players, removing him from the game and even the ice for significant period.

Perhaps that had something to do with it?

I appreciate the presence of the article. It makes for good reading and a nice Canadiens booster.

The only line that I find disputable is: "However, Latendresse will return this year, along with fellow rising superstars Carey Price (G) and Kyle Chipchura ©."

Superstars? One can only hope.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

I am looking forward to reports about Ryan O’Byrne. We need good young defenceman (draft choices, free agents, trades) to help solidify the farm team. From there the graduation process on their abilities can only help the little depth at this position.

I appreciate the presence of the article. It makes for good reading and a nice Canadiens booster.

The only line that I find disputable is: "However, Latendresse will return this year, along with fellow rising superstars Carey Price (G) and Kyle Chipchura ©."

Superstars? One can only hope.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

I'll admit it, 'superstar' is a strong word.

Still, I have hope too.

All I can say after seeing the game was that Mikhail Grabovski was a speed demon.... 2 goals, one on a breakaway... very fast...

The habs lost in overtime 6 - 5. Carey Price was pretty good as he saw alot of rubber... and lots of PK's to keep him busy...

All I can say after seeing the game was that Mikhail Grabovski was a speed demon.... 2 goals, one on a breakaway... very fast...

The habs lost in overtime 6 - 5. Carey Price was pretty good as he saw alot of rubber... and lots of PK's to keep him busy...

Ya, I was at the game too, I posted a game review article to give my 2 cents of the game and our players have a look at it. Oh yeah and Grabovski stole the show!!