September 16, 2006

les_glorieux

The good tickets are already taken by season ticket holders (if I remember right there was 14 000 season ticket holders last season) and those ticket packages that went on sale last week.

So pretty much all that's left isn't much and isn't quality either (if you're expecting very good and expensive seats).

Something to think about: When I was getting Jackets tickets, I was talking to the lady about how last year I got great seats just days before the game. She said that most season ticket holders don't redeem all their tickets, and the extras go back on sale to the general public close to the game date. I'm sure more Habs ticket holders use all their tix than in Columbus, but it's always something to think about.

Also, I know a lot of teams hold back a certain number of tickets and release them to the public later, just to give people a chance every now and then.

Anyone know if Centre Ice will be covering pre-season?

I know the french radio station will cover the pre season games(ckac730) I don't know if it's english sister(cjad 800) will cover them, though.

as for tv, I really doubt it

Something to think about: When I was getting Jackets tickets, I was talking to the lady about how last year I got great seats just days before the game. She said that most season ticket holders don't redeem all their tickets, and the extras go back on sale to the general public close to the game date. I'm sure more Habs ticket holders use all their tix than in Columbus, but it's always something to think about.

Also, I know a lot of teams hold back a certain number of tickets and release them to the public later, just to give people a chance every now and then.

I think most season ticket holders in montreal deal them privately (to acquaintances or to "after market ticket vendors")

I know the french radio station will cover the pre season games(ckac730) I don't know if it's english sister(cjad 800) will cover them, though.

as for tv, I really doubt it

CJAD did last year, so I'm hoping they do this year as well.

As far as TV goes, I recall RDS showing two of their pre-season games last year.

Good luck for trying online :P

Finally got connected online, got 3 tix for Leafs game on the 28th! Got in for the opener too, but my hands were moving too quickly and I didn't "follow the ordering procedure" so I got kicked.

Has anyone ordered online before. I didn't get a confirmation page after I clicked process...

Well, I don't have the time to see the Habs in Montreal, but I got tickets to see them play the Sens in OTT on Nov 13th!!! They're sweet tix right behind the Habs net... I've never been to an NHL game, so I'm super excited...

Now... to get the time off of work...

Not as close as you but I will be in the lower bowl!

We will chat before the game and possibly meet up in the intermission!

For sure...

Oh, and I'm not directly behing the Habs' net.. just off to the left.. a few rows back... I'm not too familiar with the layout of the scotiabank place

Well, I don't have the time to see the Habs in Montreal, but I got tickets to see them play the Sens in OTT on Nov 13th!!! They're sweet tix right behind the Habs net... I've never been to an NHL game, so I'm super excited...

Now... to get the time off of work...

Just played this particular game on NHL 07 for the 360... Montreal won 5-2, with Saku picking up the hat trick!

This is a replay of the same post I did in another thread. It's most applicable here and, for the sake of screaming out at the 'fates'....

Beginning at twelve noon yesterday, I started to call 'Admission' (the place to order Canadiens hockey tickets so as to get seven tickets to the Sabres game on March 31, 2007. I dialed & quick redialed ALL AFTERNOON and NEVER GOT PAST THE BUSY SIGNAL!!!! :puke:

I couldn't believe it!!!! I bet I dialed some 1000 times (at least). I was going at about 8 redials a minute for the better part of a couple of hours and then I tried cutting back to about every 15 to 20 seconds (getting a 'phone rash' of sorts). :wacko:

I... NEVER... GOT.......... THROUGH!!!! :puke: :puke:

Interestingly, my son in Ottawa got through in 10 minutes to get some tickets for his wife to another game. Later he offered to try for me and I told him: "Party on...". He got through TWICE (while I was still getting a busy signal). :wacko::wacko:

By the time he got through for my group tickets, all there were left for all games all season long were individual seats.

Here it is again.... "SHEEESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......................"

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Well, I did manage to get 4 seats in Sec 305 for the home opener!!

I'm so pumped!!

I am glad for you - no jealousy at all.

God is good... no matter what happens, God is good.

:king: :hlogo: :king: