"carbo Va Faire Un Travail Extraordinaire"

mathieu30

oh boy!! pattie got fatty :lol:

Wait till you hit the 'age' when your metabolism slows down... you'll likely have to struggle to maintain a healthy weight or you'll get fatty too.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Wait till you hit the 'age' when your metabolism slows down... you'll likely have to struggle to maintain a healthy weight or you'll get fatty too.

dont worry I know. I went from 135 to 200lbs when I quit smoking. and it aint all muscle

dont worry I know. I went from 135 to 200lbs when I quit smoking. and it aint all muscle

I constantly struggle to keep my weight in the 180 range. It would be much better for me at 170 but I love chocolate, cookies, ice cream (and all that what's not good for me) too much. :wacko:

Sheeshhhhhhhhhhhhh......................................... :wacko::wacko: :puke: :wacko::wacko:

My metabolism's weird then. Because I'm 29, and I now weight about the same I did when I was 19 (around 165 for 5'9")); after peaking when I was about 26 (about 190). And I dont train or anything. I just eat better, I guess...

My metabolism's weird then. Because I'm 29, and I now weight about the same I did when I was 19 (around 165 for 5'9")); after peaking when I was about 26 (about 190). And I dont train or anything. I just eat better, I guess...

Ok this thread has gone to the fatties in the house! :P

I seem to have the opposite problem. I've been in the 115-120 range for the past two years or so, but in the past four months or so I've dropped down to about 103. I'm kind of worried because I haven't done anything different (still eating the same amount and quality of food) nor am I over-exercising. Hopefully, was just losing my "winter fat" and that I'll go back up in the following months.

I seem to have the opposite problem. I've been in the 115-120 range for the past two years or so, but in the past four months or so I've dropped down to about 103. I'm kind of worried because I haven't done anything different (still eating the same amount and quality of food) nor am I over-exercising. Hopefully, was just losing my "winter fat" and that I'll go back up in the following months.

and to the rightfull spots ;)

Sometimes even if you dont change your diet or exercise habits, you can gain or drop weight depending on other factors like stress or schedule (or going on the pills for girls). Just the time of day when you eat can make a difference (digestion slower at night), stuff like that.

thats my main problem...

I work night shift and the grave yard shift as well. so whenever I come home, I make myself a nice sandwich, sometime with a nice cold kokanee. an hour later, I'm going to bed. not good.

of course, if I could find a cosum hockey league or indoor soccer on the south shore, I think I would lose alot of extra weight in no time.

I think its normal to lose weight during summer

however, considering your weight, you lost alot for someone who's not working out( or are you??)

it may not sound alot droping from 120 to 103 but it's still over 10% of wieght loss in a short time. if you lose a few pounds more, you should check up with the a doctor just to make sure everything's normal.

I'm almost twice your size :(

thats my main problem...

I work night shift and the grave yard shift as well. so whenever I come home, I make myself a nice sandwich, sometime with a nice cold kokanee. an hour later, I'm going to bed. not good.

of course, if I could find a cosum hockey league or indoor soccer on the south shore, I think I would lose alot of extra weight in no time

I did the graveyard shift for 3 years, so I can relate. I'd actually try to eat before going to work so I'd burn it up there. Lots of breakfasts consisting of pizzas and poutines, mmmmm! Though I'd walk to work (about 50-60 minutes round trip) 5 times a week, so that helped maintaining weight.

I did the graveyard shift for 3 years, so I can relate. I'd actually try to eat before going to work so I'd burn it up there. Lots of breakfasts consisting of pizzas and poutines, mmmmm! Though I'd walk to work (about 50-60 minutes round trip) 5 times a week, so that helped maintaining weight.

good news for me; i'm moving on nov 1st and i'll be about 2.5km from work so i'll walk more than I do now

( I live at 5min walk from work) hopefully I'll lose a few pounds. and since my exams will be over on monday, I plan to go to the gym 3-4 times a week.

Sometimes even if you dont change your diet or exercise habits, you can gain or drop weight depending on other factors like stress or schedule (or going on the pills for girls). Just the time of day when you eat can make a difference (digestion slower at night), stuff like that.

Hmm, I suppose it could be something like that. Hopefully it turns out being nothing serious and my weight recovers.

I worked nights for 4 years and stayed at 140 lbs the whole time. i wish my metabolism would slow down a little. :angry:

Hmm, I suppose it could be something like that. Hopefully it turns out being nothing serious and my weight recovers.

Carbo's weight will recover I hope and that Roy continues his Diet!