06-09-12: Toronto Maple Leafs Vs. Montreal Canadiens

simonus

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Toronto selected Tlusty I gagged. But, you had to know they'd get a gem at their 13th pick. :(

Whatever, we still are deeper. I mean, isn't he their only guy under 20 years old with promise? That's not us :D

Do they have anyone under nineteen?

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

When Toronto selected Tlusty I gagged. But, you had to know they'd get a gem at their 13th pick. :(

Whatever, we still are deeper. I mean, isn't he their only guy under 20 years old with promise? That's not us :D

Do they have anyone under nineteen?

Justin Pogge is considered one of the top goalie prospects in the NHL right now. So yes, they have atleast one other quality prospect

That's what I mean. Most of their prospects were Marlies last year. They may have beaten us on experience but if you could equate the age experience to our prospects. That's the difference.

Alot of Toronto's prospects will fizzle out in the Marlies. If Toronto was smart Harrison and J. Williams would have been playing for the Leafs last year. Will they prove me wrong and change their thinking?

Pogge is awesome but I'm happy they bummed out with the Rask deal ;)

Edit: Harrison and J. Williams did not play

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Alot of Toronto's prospects will fizzle out in the Marlies. If Toronto was smart Harrison and J. Williams would have been playing for the Leafs last year. Will they prove me wrong and change their thinking?

ITs too bad the Pat Quinn era is over in Toronto.....it was nice watching Toronto deplete their stock in good young players with stupid trades for guys like Owen Nolan. Or watching their good young defensman waste away in Newfoundland and the Ricoh Coliseum, while they stocked their lineup with slow aging veterans like Niewendyke and Roberts.

Unfortunatley the Paul Maurice ear has started and that Leaf organization is going to get better....and quickly

Budweiser is great beer, among my favorites . . . As long as it is from a can. I swear they put different stuff in their bottles.

Dude! That stuff is like making love in a canoe.

It's fu(k!ng close to water!

what's with all the mass-produced beer?

drink micro -- drink real beer

unless you like detergents and like 50+ additives in every bottle

Might as well add Vodka to a bowl of cereal...

I used to like micro... but god, you can't drink 3 in a row without feeling sick or full.

FDA approved flavorings for beer:

Benzyl propionate, borneol, calcium chloride, citral, citric acid, citronellol, cis-3-hexanol, cognac oil, corn syrup, ethyl acetate, ethyl acetoacetate, ethyl alcohol, ethyl butyrate, ethyl oenanthate, ethyl propionate, ethyl vanillin, ginger, ginsing extract, glycerin or glycerol, grapefruit oil, hexanal, hexanol, isoamyl acetate, isoamyl alcohol, isobutyl alcohol, isopulegol, jasmine oil, lactic acid, lactose, lemon oil, licorice, lime oil, malic acid, menthol, methyl anthranilate, monosodium glutamate, nutmeg, orange flowers, propyl alcohol, quassia extract, quillaia, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, stryalyl acetate, sucrose, sucrose otaacetate, tartaric acid, undecalatone, yerba santa, yucca mohave.

microbeer: water, yeast, malt and hops

Benzyl propionate, borneol, calcium chloride, citral, citric acid, citronellol, cis-3-hexanol, cognac oil, corn syrup, ethyl acetate, ethyl acetoacetate, ethyl alcohol, ethyl butyrate, ethyl oenanthate, ethyl propionate, ethyl vanillin, ginger, ginsing extract, glycerin or glycerol, grapefruit oil, hexanal, hexanol, isoamyl acetate, isoamyl alcohol, isobutyl alcohol, isopulegol, jasmine oil, lactic acid, lactose, lemon oil, licorice, lime oil, malic acid, menthol, methyl anthranilate, monosodium glutamate, GRAVOL , nutmeg, orange flowers, propyl alcohol, quassia extract, quillaia, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, stryalyl acetate, sucrose, sucrose otaacetate, tartaric acid, undecalatone, yerba santa, yucca mohave.

microbeer: water, LOTS OF yeast, malt and hops

:o

well depends which micro you drink, there are light and there are heavy, but mass-produced beer is just full of chemicals for sure -- actually in Germany all the beer has to be just the 4 ingredients no additives are allowed

I like to keep it real

Benzyl propionate, borneol, calcium chloride, citral, citric acid, citronellol, cis-3-hexanol, cognac oil, corn syrup, ethyl acetate, ethyl acetoacetate, ethyl alcohol, ethyl butyrate, ethyl oenanthate, ethyl propionate, ethyl vanillin, ginger, ginsing extract, glycerin or glycerol, grapefruit oil, hexanal, hexanol, isoamyl acetate, isoamyl alcohol, isobutyl alcohol, isopulegol, jasmine oil, lactic acid, lactose, lemon oil, licorice, lime oil, malic acid, menthol, methyl anthranilate, monosodium glutamate, nutmeg, orange flowers, propyl alcohol, quassia extract, quillaia, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, stryalyl acetate, sucrose, sucrose otaacetate, tartaric acid, undecalatone, yerba santa, yucca mohave.

I don't see anything wrong with that list.

You haven't even had a good beer untill you try Black Horse! :D .......Or Jockey Club! Im tellin ya, good ol Newfie Beer is amazing! haha......

Anyway, how did our rookies lose both games to the Leafs? I was expecting this years Rookies to totally dominate!......No big deal I guess, the future is looking real promising! B)

Im pumped, cant wait for the season to begin!......

GO HABS GO :hlogo: