Report - Habs Camp On-ice Day #1

puck7x

Here's my crappy report. Sorry, but the place was packed. If anyone has any questions just go ahead ans ask....

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=1178

Grabovsky looked pretty good to me, (did not mention in article). He just needs to stop trying to dangle so much and make simpler plays. Latendresse did not do anything of note, I think the trick with him is that he plays to the level of the players he's on a line with (today he was with nobodys).

i love the ribeiro line

i seriously think he's the best pure passer on the team,

i also never understood why we never used him on the shoot-out last season, he's got good moves,

if ribs's passes stay consitant, Kovalev might be able to go back to being a sniper

and about Koivu, everybpd should relax, if Berard can lead the powerplay with one eye, koive will be fine with 1 and 3/4 of an eye

Gezz, Jake Wilson! :o

What a crappy report! :angry2: Can't you do any better than that? :puke: It's as if you couldn't even see the ice surface or something... sheeeeeeeeeeshhhhhhhhhhhh................ go to observation school or something!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry2:

Hehehehehehehe............................................................................................................. :P [/b]

Really, this is totally very nice........... :)

I love drugs and this is my favourite (followed by s-x, chocolate, my guitars, my computer, my music, my bicycle, etc....) :)

This motivates me to start a new thread on the why's and wherefore's of our ID names (shortcat1 for me).

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Edited by shortcat1

Gezz, Jake Wilson! :o

What a crappy report! :angry2: Can't you do any better than that? :puke: It's as if you couldn't even see the ice surface or something... sheeeeeeeeeeshhhhhhhhhhhh................ go to observation school or something!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry2:

Hehehehehehehe............................................................................................................. :P [/b]

Really, this is totally very nice........... :)

I love drugs and this is my favourite (followed by s-x, chocolate, my guitars, my computer, my music, my bicycle, etc....) :)

This motivates me to start a new thread on the why's and wherefore's of our ID names (shortcat1 for me).

you love drugs???

hey shortcat, this is not the Jimi Hendrix message board. Keep the love of drugs shit to yourself eh. There's a lot of young impressionable minds on this forum, smarten up.

Dummy....

I hope this is sarcasm.

Shortcat was obviously stating that the Habs were one of his favorite drugs. :D I think we can all agree. ;)

I hope this is sarcasm.

Shortcat was obviously stating that the Habs were one of his favorite drugs. :D I think we can all agree. ;)

You got it, Pontiac!

My 'heaviest' drug is aspirin, if we don't count the stuff that I take for my glaucoma (and, of course, the anti-psychotics that help to keep those cloudy, misty voices away.... you know, the ones that always come from the other room.... I never seem to grasp exactly their words... and I just seem to get a floating, fluttering impression of them, the ones that are speaking... they're so mysterious, you know... soooooooo mysterious..... yes... that's it... that's just the word for it... mysterious...........).

By the way, I use the word 'drug' probably in a broader, more Marxian sense. Something that is an 'opiate'... for example, religion. Marx wrote that it's "the opium of the people"... that which helps them to cope with their drudgery.

It's not that my life is drudgery but the things that I mentioned earlier are surely sources of pleasure for me.

And, another by the way, by the way, I love to throw curves. Sometimes I hide what I'm saying in what I'm saying. I'm not always literal - playing with words, concepts, etc. is another of my 'drugs'.

So..................................., canajun, take it from a 56 year-old kindergarten teacher, get to know the one you are labelling before you lick & stick the label.

Thanks.

Edited by shortcat1

You got it, Pontiac!

My 'heaviest' drug is aspirin, if we don't count the stuff that I take for my glaucoma (and, of course, the anti-psychotics that help to keep those cloudy, misty voices away.... you know, the ones that always come from the other room.... I never seem to grasp exactly their words... and I just seem to get a floating, fluttering impression of them, the ones that are speaking... they're so mysterious, you know... soooooooo mysterious..... yes... that's it... that's just the word for it... mysterious...........).

You should be ok, as long as you don't talk back to them.

nice report

I'll be there on tuesday at the bell center and If i'm lucky enough, I'll be at the game too.

I read somewhere that O'Byrne made a good impression...what are your thoughts ??

pothead.

peace............... brother............... :1special: :1special: :1special: :1special:

peace............... brother............... :1special: :1special: :1special: :1special:

Duuuuude, I'm teh Hippie around ere mahn!

Actually, I think I'm slowly becoming the "Jedi-Boy" for some odd reason, but that's a completely different story. lol

Good job on the report.....keep them coming.

Good news to SEE koivu is not having a hard time on the ice with the eye. with more time he will be 99%

our first two lines is going to be something to watch out for.

I hope to see Price in the world jr in vancouver this year and see how he handles the pressure.

Cant wait for the flying habs to start off the season! I got a good feeling about the team this year going far and next year we will be bring the cup back HOME!!!! :hlogo: