Cote Sprains Knee At Camp

simonus

http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/hockey...430c&k=4937

I dont know if that link will work, but basically Cote sprained his knee and that might lead to some increased squabbling for that 7th D-man position.

Carbs switched up the lines at practice to see more of the kids:

Latendresse-Koivu-Ryder

Samsonov-Grabovsky-Kovalev

D'Agostini-Ribeiro-Higgins

Carbs really liked what Grabs and D'Agostini gave him... perhaps a shot at Latendresse when praising D'Agostini: "I like D'Agostini. He needs to get stronger, but he can be a power forward. He likes to battle on the boards and he has good hands". Is Carbo giving the Power Forward mantle to D'Agostini and showin Lats he has competition?

Also, Sanford was sent home from camp after showing up out of shape. Carbo dissed him to the gazette and warns he better look better when Hamilton opens up.

Edited by simonus

I don't think Cote was hurt too badly. It looked like a pretty innocent hit to me. When he got up he seemed to know he might be out for a little while as he screamed "F*CK!" out before limping off the ice.

I don't think Cote was hurt too badly. It looked like a pretty innocent hit to me. When he got up he seemed to know he might be out for a little while as he screamed "F*CK!" out before limping off the ice.

Isn't this the second Habs player Downey's injured in practice? What was that injury Latendresse received at the end of the year, was that a different Downey?

Isn't this the second Habs player Downey's injured in practice? What was that injury Latendresse received at the end of the year, was that a different Downey?

You maybe talking about the hit Steve Downie gave Latendresse at the World Junior Summer Evaluation Camp.....Lats ended up with a concussion.....

Go Habs Go :hlogo:

http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/hockey...430c&k=4937

I dont know if that link will work, but basically Cote sprained his knee and that might lead to some increased squabbling for that 7th D-man position.

Carbs switched up the lines at practice to see more of the kids:

Latendresse-Koivu-Ryder

Samsonov-Grabovsky-Kovalev

D'Agostini-Ribeiro-Higgins

Carbs really liked what Grabs and D'Agostini gave him... perhaps a shot at Latendresse when praising D'Agostini: "I like D'Agostini. He needs to get stronger, but he can be a power forward. He likes to battle on the boards and he has good hands". Is Carbo giving the Power Forward mantle to D'Agostini and showin Lats he has competition?

Also, Sanford was sent home from camp after showing up out of shape. Carbo dissed him to the gazette and warns he better look better when Hamilton opens up.

That's too bad for him... must be discouraging.

He put up a strong face during interviews but, in the back of his mind, he must have been frustrated/hurting. :(:(

:hlogo: :angry: :hlogo:

O'Byrne and Streit!

please God help us.

O'Byrne is good but not enough to crack the lineup right away. It wouldn't do the kid any good.

streit was horrible yesterday. and he will be pur 6th!!?? please BG bring us some help