Tie Domi's Wife Files For Divorce Sites Belinda Stronach

Pierre the Great

That's what happens when you liberally cross over to the dark side. :ninja:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Edited by shortcat1

As a conservative supporter all I can say is - thank God that's not our problem anymore!

I never liked her even when she was in my party. When she crossed over to the liberals I said it was a short term lost for the CPC but a long term gain.. I didnt expected the long term to come so quickly tough!

I got a minor, yet pertinent question.

Just what the hell is so hot about Belinda Stronach anyway?

Here's a very mercenary answer: she'll inherit part of the 9.6 billion dollar Magna empire

:king: :hlogo: :king:

As a conservative supporter all I can say is - thank God that's not our problem anymore!

I never liked her even when she was in my party. When she crossed over to the liberals I said it was a short term lost for the CPC but a long term gain.. I didnt expected the long term to come so quickly tough!

As a fellow Conservative supporter we were really screwed getting Emmerson the Liberal for life turncoat in the party. Lose one loser gain another.

At least we don't have UniBrow ugly noneck Leaf crap face dating anyone in the party....

Yeah the Emerson mess and the Ottawa South canidate suing for being taken off the ballot and replaced so that whistle blower could run(i think that was the riding) the cabinet minister that was first appointed through the senate but a huge bullet in the whole "stand up for canada" anti corruption platform the tories ran.

At least we don't have UniBrow ugly noneck Leaf crap face dating anyone in the party....

ROTFLMFAO! :lol:

Yeah the Emerson mess and the Ottawa South canidate suing for being taken off the ballot and replaced so that whistle blower could run(i think that was the riding) the cabinet minister that was first appointed through the senate but a huge bullet in the whole "stand up for canada" anti corruption platform the tories ran.

Not really, they got elected.

Not really, they got elected.

I think Pierre is talking about the Quebec MP who was APPOINTED (Conservative's said they will not do this) and put him in the cabinet which ticked off long time Conservative MP's. It ticked me off as Prime Minister Harper said this has to stop and he went and copied all governments before him by appointing someone first day.

It really makes it difficult for hard working positive thinking Canadiens (hehehe could not resist) to think anything but negative toward those that are supposed to serve our public interests.

Maybe Domi can help turn the fortunes for the Liberals around. They could use it. The latest EKOS poll has the CPC’s hitting a majority. It would help the Grits if they didn’t have that bonehead John Volpe around. I hate that guy. It would also help if the Liberal’s actually got a leader, this leadership question can’t be solved soon enough. Graham just doesn't have it

This type of news about Belinda being "Tie’d" up will help with publicity. You’ve got to admit, this is hilarious :P

ROFLMAO!!!

Yeah I dont have time to come up with something witty for this one cuz i gotta go job hunting... but Ill be back with a doozie just wait.

:hlogo:

Link

Well I bet The Stupid Network is real glad they hired a guy with Mafia Character. I think I wil call him the Uni-Brower.... :lol::lol::lol:

TORONTO (CP) -- Liberal MP Belinda Stronach has wound up in the middle of the nasty divorce of hockey tough guy Tie Domi, with court documents filed by the former NHL player's estranged wife alleging that her husband's greatest concern is that Stronach not be dragged into the dispute.

Leanne Domi will seek spousal and child support from Tie Domi's $1-million annual income in Superior Court in Toronto on Tuesday, though neither party is obligated to appear in person. Her allegations, contained in a 20-page divorce application, have not been proven in court.

In the application, filed Sept. 18, the day before Tie Domi announced his retirement from the NHL, she alleges her husband's "intimate sexual relationship" with Stronach caused their marriage to deteriorate as well as his relationship with their three children.

And The Stupid Network will not print this article on their site (According to a friend as I won't go there) Typical of such a crap network...

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/article.jsp...925_191110_5544

Alleged affair with Liberal MP Belinda Stronach.

Domi is a p!g anyways. I don't know why TSN jumps all over retired players and fired coaches as analysts. At least get a guy who isnt an Alleged Adulterer!!

TSN isn't reporting anything yet on this... I wonder why... :puke:

Apparently he had an affair with Tia Carrere too.

Since when the hell did Tie Domi become a playboy? :blink:

Hard to believe, eh? I've heard rumours about him before, and this seems to corraborate them.

Incidentally, I went to school in Belle River with Tie (Tahir, back then). Never knew him to be a playboy back then - just a stereotypical jock (read: not the sharpest knife).