Tie Domi's Wife Files For Divorce Sites Belinda Stronach

Pierre the Great

Hard to believe, eh? I've heard rumours about him before, and this seems to corraborate them.

Incidentally, I went to school in Belle River with Tie (Tahir, back then). Never knew him to be a playboy back then - just a stereotypical jock (read: not the sharpest knife).

Were you friends.. or did u just see him around school?

:hlogo:

As a fellow Conservative supporter we were really screwed getting Emmerson the Liberal for life turncoat in the party. Lose one loser gain another.

At least Emerson isnt a home wrecker. I dont like people who switch party to keep their own power or increase it either, like both Emerson and Stronach did, but Emerson definitively is the lesser evil here IMO.

At least Emerson isnt a home wrecker. I dont like people who switch party to keep their own power or increase it either, like both Emerson and Stronach did, but Emerson definitively is the lesser evil here IMO.

Emmerson got elected as a Liberal and walked into the Conservative party before Parliment actually sat. I call this as someone who can NEVER be trusted by any party that would totally deceive his constituents like this. Plus he was a huge Nemisis of Prime Minister Harper and had some not so nice words about the man a few weeks before. Nothing like a cushy high paying cabinet post to prove you have no morals, and what happened to good governance Prime Minister Harper promised? First day he breaks public trust with lies.

I do not want to go into the Belinda-Unibrow-Loving dormat thing. She is the most useless politician ever to enter Canadian politcs and knew nothing about our Parliment. Again this was another Prime Minister Harper mistake bringing her into the Conservative party just because she makes an interesting and supposedly Pretty book cover. It blew up in his face when she wanted more from the Conservative party and Harpers "My Way Or The Highway" mentality drove her to the party that "Parties with our tax dollars".

Jut my take on things which is why I try not to discuss politics as they don't care about us.

Were you friends.. or did u just see him around school?

:hlogo:

He was in my class through most of the latter part of grade school (approx. grades 6 - 8), and I saw him at high school occasionally after that. We also were on the same soccer team for one season, at least.

We were never friends.

I think I only had one class with him in high school, but it was rather memorable. The teacher was a bit of a maverick himself (ex-army guy). One time he and Tie started discussing fighting (not each other, just in general), and he ended up challenging Tie to punch a thick, hardcover textbook while he held it. Tie did, and of course hurt his hand slightly in the process, while the book was unscathed. The teacher then reversed things and he hit a book while Tie held it, and didn't hurt himself, but permanently damaged the book. The difference, as the teacher pointed out, was that he hit the book with his forearm, instead of his fist. I don't know if Tie ever applied this lesson in his professional life! Anyway, it was a rather entertaining class, but I didn't learn much about geography that day.

That was grade 9, and it was around that time that I decided I should probably be in the 'advanced' level courses, and not the 'general'. ;)