Preseason Game Thread | Bolts Vs. Canadiens | 09/26/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's (kostitsyn) making the team and lats is getting another year in the juniors then coming next year and making the team for sure with chips!

Just quickly i don't get it...is it Kostitsyn or Kastsitsyn like wtf im confused???

If u check on Canadiens.com check roster it shows the way i say it (Kostitsyn) but if you see on boxscore it says Kastsitsyn??

Can anyone clear this up...?

Edited by Koivu11

He's (kostitsyn) making the team and lats is getting another year in the juniors then coming next year and making the team for sure with chips!

I have to agree with this. The only way Latendresse makes the team is if we trade Perezhogin.

Edited by Peter Puck

Just quickly i don't get it...is it Kostitsyn or Kastsitsyn like wtf im confused???

If u check on Canadiens.com check roster it shows the way i say it (Kostitsyn) but if you see on boxscore it says Kastsitsyn??

Andrei himself has said that his name should be spelled KOSTITSYN because it fits better with the pronounciation.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

t's something to do with the Belarussian tranlation. I think Kastsitsyn is correct in the direct tranlation. But, Kostitsyn makes more grammatical sense in the linguistic sound of the translation. That's what I've heard anyway.

His name was changed from "Kast..." to "Kost.." but his profile has not been updated everywhere. Yahoo still doesn't have a profile for him yet

Kostitsyn

I hope Lats makes it!! I can't wait another year

2008 works for me. He will be there again next year if he is cut this year. He'll play on the 1st line this year in Canada's U20 :P And we'll have him for another year on long term. :hlogo:

And, then there's KOSTITSYN :D

I hear ya though.

Let's rock

3rd perid

oh dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................

power play goal by TB 3 - 2 TB

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Edited by shortcat1