Latendresse Stays In Montréal!

Jean

really pushing for that nickname, eh?

*awards simonus honorary Canadian status"

If Habs had drafted Dieter Ballhausen back in the 70s, what would his nickname be you think? :P

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the big picture -- Habs are small again this year, and so Lats is the logical choice for this team and now Grabs/#### can play a ton of minutes together in Hamilton, remember the Dogs were not an option for Lats due his being U20. There are callups also, it's all good.

a nickname like that would sure sell tons of T-shirts :lol:

Basically as others have said above, I think #### will be fine he just does not fit as well at this time as a banger like Lats.

Look at the big picture -- Habs are small again this year, and so Lats is the logical choice for this team and now Grabs/#### can play a ton of minutes together in Hamilton, remember the Dogs were not an option for Lats due his being U20. There are callups also, it's all good.

Also yeah everyone it's preseason can we stop now with the "moron" stuff, please? because otherwise you will get warned and later won't get any ice cream. Keep it fun and friendly.

*thinks to himself - oh no maybe our lone female member, the great and very dedicated bebehabs will object to my childish/'sexist'? nicknames for our Dogs first line prospects*

-- bebe can you indulge me?

Go Habs Go!

JLP, the problem with that nickname is... its very distracting! I tried to read on, but Grabs/#### just flashed all sort of irrelevant ideas in my mind.

You were talking about bebehabs giving a moron ice cream, right?!

Only a moron would say that he's struggling after 3 years in North America because of language or communication issues. Its funny how Tomas Plekanec or Alexander Perezhogin haven't had the same problems.

Ryder sucks as well. We should trade him for cat balls. I mean, common, he didn't make the team until he was, what, 24 or so? And he LIVED in North America.

DAMN THESE PLAYERS WHO DEVELOP AT DIFFERENT TIMES! HOW DARE THEY BE DIFFERENT!

I totally agree with Kaos and his irrefutable logic. We'll be lucky if we can force Kostitsyn on to someone else. I mean, he obviously has little to no talent and will never make the NHL. He's been given his chance! He played a few games last year and, even though he impressed pretty much everyone with his savvy, it was QUITE evident that really everyone on his line was playing miles above their talent level to make him look good.

And don't give me any of that crap that he didn't make the team because he's 20+ and could go down to Hamilton safely until a move is made or an injury occurs. He's had his chance and he blew it! He'll never don the bleu blanc rouge again, that's for certain. All those positive comments by Carbo in the pre-season saying Kosty was making his choice difficult? The fact that he stayed until the end when Carbo wanted to have the team set before last game? MEANINGLESS!!!!!!! That was all part of the "grand lie". Pfff. You neophyte hockey observers and your pseudo-intellectual commentary. You know nothing. Kaos and I will be proved correct when we see Kostitsyn playing in Switzerland after Christmas never again to skate in North America.

I flick a booger at you all.

• 3 weeks later...