Hwl

newf

Well this may sound a lil weird :P but i just had an e-mail with the Sender as "Application Notification" and the Subject as "You have been approved complete application" ... i got psyched cuz i thought my application to the HWL got accepted hahaha... then i realized it was a piece of spam that got thru the e-mail filter... dang it!! :wall::blush::lol:

Edited by newf

What's Streamer really up to? :unsure:

Streamer is representing Dr. Newsey Lalondoba, who is in a fix and needs help to get a tremendous sum of money out of Nigeria . . .

we're building a waiting list... you guys don't put too much hope on this, The next TBay GM might very well be someone who applied in MAY!

yes, HWL is victim of its success :)

Streamer is representing Dr. Newsey Lalondoba, who is in a fix and needs help to get a tremendous sum of money out of Nigeria . . .

:lol:

OMG, how come you know that?

Everyone talks about these Nigerian email scams I've never gotten one come to my internet mail box.

i'll forward my next one to you. :?-

couldnt get ehm 2007 working right :?- ... kept booting up with errors... very weird... i was looking forward to trying it out cuz i had already gotten up to year 2017 on ehm 2005 hahahaha

ehm

is not

nhl ehm.

if there is a "year" after it, you're likely talking about

nhl ehm (e.g. nhlehm 2007)

we run the league on the regular ehm... which is really the crappiest looking game I've played on (Atari's asteroid had better graphics and animations :P)... but it's also surely the most entertaining too (well not that much now that Maca is gone *weeps*).