Movie Scene Trivia # 1

Doktor Kosmos

This is something I have done on other messege boards, and they are usually very appreciated by those who participate. I myself get a real kick out of them. I haven't seen one here, but when I recently put one up on another forum I thought that it might be a good idea to start one here as well. This first one is a recycled one I've used before, let's see how you like it.

The game itself is very easy, you post a bunch of clips from different films, and the other posters try to guess the name of the film from which the clips are taken.

What I'll do is I'll upload the images to my website and post a link here to the site. What you do is click the link, click the different thumbnails and post your guesses here, in this thread. Got it? OK, here we go.

ADD: Oops. forgot to post the link. Sorry! :wacko:

HabsWorld Movie Scene Trivia # 1

Enjoy!

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 - LotR

#2 - Europa Europa?

#3 - Sleepy Hollow?

#4 - Catch Me if You Can

#5 - Good Will hunting

#6 - Munich

#7 - eeeh, LotR again?

#8 - The Bourne Identity

#9 - The Thin Red Line

#10 - eeeh... Wild Wild West? :P

Correct answers so far:

# 5 is Good Will Hunting

# 8 is The Bourne Identity

All other answers aer incorrect.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

The only film I can think of abou the Mexican border is Traffic...my guess for #10

Could #9 be Band of Brothers...not really a film...more like a series.

Edited by Mr. Nasty

# 7 is neither an Indiana Jones film, nor is it Constantine. As a matter of fact, I recorded that film earlier today, and I haven't seen it yet.

# 9 is not Band of Brothers.

# 10 is Traffic. Nasty strikes again! ;)

I'll be back again tomorrow. Let me know if you want me to post more clips.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

Is #9 from A Bridge too Far?

I recognize that scene but can't for the life of me remember what movie it is.....

6 couldn't be independence day because of the cars. The movie is set in the 70's in America by looking at the cars and the shape of the buildings looks like New York.

Yeah, that's why I thought Munich. That guy with the glasses in the 2nd car looks so familiar. He has a Jewish thing about him, that's what I thought. I know I've seen that move, but I just can't pin it down.

Same with #4, I know I've seen that somewhere. : either Walk the Line or Confessions of a Dangerous Mind.

#3... hmmm... The Villgage?

#4 is Mulholland Drive "This is the girl."

Anybody seen that movie?

Yes, I've seen it. I'm a huge Lynch fan but I dont remember that part... Mulholland Drive is actualy my least favorite of Lynch's movies. :(