Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Toronto | 10/07/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goal !!! I got Souray in my pool :D

on a side note ... the Defense neeeds to work on they're breakouts when Huet touches the puck ... they look lost out there ... and Niinima looks very unconfident with the puck ... coaches need to boost his ego and get him back to just using the glass

Goal !!! I got Souray in my pool :D

on a side note ... the Defense neeeds to work on they're breakouts when Huet touches the puck ... they look lost out there ... and Niinima looks very unconfident with the puck ... coaches need to boost his ego and get him back to just using the glass

Abby's in goals!

Just noticed Souray's got an "A". I dont recall him being an assistant last year. Did Kovalev lost his "A"?

Abby's in goals!

Just noticed Souray's got an "A". I dont recall him being an assistant last year. Did Kovalev lost his "A"?

yep.. same as yesterday

Abby's in goals!

haha i just noticed it was abby ... doah :wacko: .... well it's happening to both goalies because the D was having the same problem last night.

Reffing has sucked in the first. No surprise there when playing the Leafs.

Habs run around way too much in the Defensive zone.

The only line that puts pressure is The Koivu Line.

Lats does not look like he's ready to be completely honest, physically he is but he needs experience.

Markov was snoozing on the first goal, and Rivet again looks a step behind every play.