Lol..i Love This Picture!

HABSROCK11

Guys, i'm probably the only one who likes Tucker but don't get me wrong i hate the leafs. If tucker was on the habs roster i thing everyone would love him. Yes he complains but he has so much heart and determination. He a decent player thats not afraid to get down and dirty. Except when he sees Komisarek.

Guys, i'm probably the only one who likes Tucker but don't get me wrong i hate the leafs. If tucker was on the habs roster i thing everyone would love him. Yes he complains but he has so much heart and determination. He a decent player thats not afraid to get down and dirty. Except when he sees Komisarek.

Tucker was drafted by the Montreal Canadiens and played 3 seasons for them... and was hated all the way... there was a thread about "the next whipping boy" the other day, well Tucker has already been one of them. So I don't think we would like him in the habs roster. The fact that he is with the leafs just add more pleasure to the eye when we see him get pounded by one of our K's... or laughed at like we see on the picture... In fact, I think that he's perfect for the Leafs... he's a lovely player to hate...

...one last thing about Tucker, is he really a first line player? Would you take him on your dream line? Personnaly, I wouldn't...

Tucker was drafted by the Montreal Canadiens and played 3 seasons for them... and was hated all the way... there was a thread about "the next whipping boy" the other day, well Tucker has already been one of them. So I don't think we would like him in the habs roster. The fact that he is with the leafs just add more pleasure to the eye when we see him get pounded by one of our K's... or laughed at like we see on the picture... In fact, I think that he's perfect for the Leafs... he's a lovely player to hate...

...one last thing about Tucker, is he really a first line player? Would you take him on your dream line? Personnaly, I wouldn't...

Yeah, I remember Tucker as a Habs and I wasn't a fan. Was the kind of big mouth pest you're embarassed to have on your team, sorta like a Matthew Barnaby. Perfect fit for the Leafs I guess.

I'm sorry, but I have no use for a pansy-ass cheap-shot artist who punches people in the face after a whistle is blown. Simply disgraceful.

I love the picture :hlogo:

But I'd still put Darcy Tucker on my team. Just not on the first line.

Like I've said previously, this guy is the current era Claude Lemieux. Yes, anyone who isn't on his team thinks he's scum, but he can draw penalties, agitate effectively and still has some scoring touch.

Every winning team has a player who draws the ire of the opposing team. One dimensional pests are useless, but ones with some scoring ability aren't.

Just because they're on the hated rivals doesn't make them bad players. I respect Mats Sundin for example. And I would be pretty amused if a misguided Leafs fan didn't respect Saku Koivu.

Edited by smon

we had him

the problem is that he was traded for mick vukota, patrick poulin and another guy...was it richer ??

we had him

the problem is that he was traded for mick vukota, patrick poulin and another guy...was it richer ??

The trade went like this, I believe:

To TB - Tucker, Richer, and David Wilkie

To MTL - Poulin, Vukota, and Igor Ulanov...

NO. TUCKER....NO.

Arguably the dirtiest player in the league...him or Sean Avery.

I can't believe someone would want such a piece of sh** on our roster, although he has been player his better hockey these years....still....NO.

I love the picture :hlogo:

Like I've said previously, this guy is the current era Claude Lemieux. Yes, anyone who isn't on his team thinks he's scum, but he can draw penalties, agitate effectively and still has some scoring touch.

Every winning team has a player who draws the ire of the opposing team. One dimensional pests are useless, but ones with some scoring ability aren't.

Just because they're on the hated rivals doesn't make them bad players. I respect Mats Sundin for example. And I would be pretty amused if a misguided Leafs fan didn't respect Saku Koivu.

Yes but we have a guy in Begin who sort of fits that mould but he is classy and doesn't throw cheap shots. He does his job through clean hits and hard work unlike a certain Tucker on the leafs whos got a mouth the size of the grand canyon and is dirty to boot. It's hard to respect a guy like that no matter what he does for the team.

:hlogo: i love the picture too but darcy tucker although a leaf has gained my respect through the years with his no nonsense approach to the game. :P