Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Philadelphia | 10/11/06

Cataclaw

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys :)

Nah, i'm not doing the game threads from now on, i'm just doing this one game thread because i wanted to try making one and Spider-Man NL agreed. He'll be back next game. I just wanted to give it a try!

Go habs go!

(By the way, once final line-up info is available, i'll update the game thread again)

Leetch may sign with the Flyers over the next few days because of thier recent dee injuries!

Meh.. we took him 7 times last year in Boston.

GOOO HABS GOOO!!!!

:hlogo:

Awesome gamethread Claw!!!

:hlogo:

I like the game thread, very cool with the pictures of the players and stuff. Nice layout.

The game is still so long away it makes me frustrated. I cannot wait. It was like giving me a taste and then ripping it away. I wonder why it's such a slow week in the NHL this week. Playoff baseball?

Sorry, didn't mean to do that to you. Game threads are usually posted 24-36 hours before, i posted mine 40 hours before just to be on the safe side, considering it's my first and only thread.

But hey, never too early to start discussing the next game, right? :lol:

As for the schedule, i think it's kind of weird this year. Looked over the schedule just earlier and there seems to be more long gaps and oddities than last year. Maybe it's just my imagination.

As for the schedule, i think it's kind of weird this year. Looked over the schedule just earlier and there seems to be more long gaps and oddities than last year. Maybe it's just my imagination.

Well.. last year had the Olympic break, and that resulted in a condensed schedule... Hopefully this'll mean less injuries for us!

Great thread btw, Cataclaw.. and...

GO HABS GO!!!

Well.. last year had the Olympic break, and that resulted in a condensed schedule... Hopefully this'll mean less injuries for us!

Great thread btw, Cataclaw.. and...

GO HABS GO!!!

its good to have a short gap between games but i think if we were to say have 5 days without one then we'd lose any momentum we had if we were on a winning streak.

Awesome game thread cat, really like it and hopefully it won't be your last one! :)

Btw. I'd go with Aebby this game again, just ride with the hot goalie ...

i have to agree- you cant keep chopping and changing the defence need to have a regular goaltender behind them so they all know each others game etc.

Either Huet or Aebischer deserves it. If it hadn't been for Huet, Montreal would have been blown out of the Buffalo game as well. Maybe Aebischer is being showcased? I'm not aware of a team that needs a goalie so early in the season though?

Well both of Philly's guys both look brutal right about now

Edited by kaos

one pleasant side-effect of having such breaks between early games is that it gives the coach time to fix early problems in practice. Carbo has in-season evidence (not that much) to look at and can use that to retool a bit.

Awesome game thread cat, really like it and hopefully it won't be your last one! :)

Btw. I'd go with Aebby this game again, just ride with the hot goalie ...

especially since philly might need a goalie real soon.

nice thread Cataclaw

Yeah, I think Abby is starting agin. Carbs said in the Gazette that he has not decided but that Abby deserves another chance.

lets hope so. it would knock his confidence if he got dropped to the bench.